Cocoro@Function! Stream with Mephisto & OriginalRen Official Thread!

OriginalRen

It seems to be fairly easy for the most part, meph is probably a better source on this though

Meph said it was pretty easy. In that case, I'll just take his word for it and read on my own time. (As slow as it may be.) I saw the stream a bit. Didn't realize how fast Meph was at the whole translating thing.

Hey all, thanks for stopping by day 7 of the stream. We've been going a week strong and I am happy with that fact. With that said, I will post the stream's videos later tonight as well as post a recap.

The next stream is also set for the weekend! Join us this Saturday, May 3rd at 6:00pm CST for another fun night of streaming. Please note the 1 hour start time difference. We are hoping to start a little bit earlier in order to push the stream a little further as well as get some time to take a break.

Anyways, see you guys tomorrow!

PS - I hate work. Save me.

Hey guys, a couple more things that I wanted to talk about.

First, if you missed when the next stream was please check the main post on the 1st page.

Second, would anyone be interested in getting a custom signature/badge for their actual signature which represents you as an official part of the stream group? It could say something like "Official Cocoro@Function! something or other" or even go the route of saying "I survived the function" which would indicate you helped finish the stream. These are just ideas, or we can post a badge of our favorite girls...I don't know. Basically, I wanted to keep it to the signatures in case you want to have a different avatar sometime in the future. Just a thought, give me ideas if interested.

Yes! Well, Enju is my #1 in my heart, but I would definitely be willing to use a sig for the orca fairy and this stream. The favorite girls is a good idea. I'm not great at making sigs though, SieghartXx made mine <3

Like seventhfonist did you can definitely get a double signature going like I plan to do in some form. I also planned to ask Sieghart about this lol...

I..I...don't know what to say. I'm heartbroken. Look what you've done.

AEE8YT2.png

Have you guys decided if you're going to do just one route, or a couple of routes?

Well I would like to do another route if able, but we will let people decide. Otherwise we already have another game possibly picked out.

Hey all, a little bit of bad news but not really.

I am going to need to push back the stream to its normal time of 7:00pm CST due to Mephisto being in class and me having a small run in with something and ending up in the hospital. Don't worry things are still on for tonight at normal time, but sorry for the sudden change.

^Your "and such" is unnecessarily vague~

...hope Ren gets to stream in time, 1:30 and havent seen him yet.

By the way, I acquired the c@f ost recently. If anyone wants to hear jackpot (du- da da da- da da da- da da-) I might be able to get a yt up or something. YT vids are a fucking pain though, since no damn program seems to let you just use lossless audio for whatever reason (inb4 specified in the file format T_T), which means you're probably gonna end up with audio compressed twice... at least, that's how I understand it.

I also wonder how the hell the forum is turning into a blog

If you want to hear dat ba ba ba song, I dared the jungle of encoders to bring you this. Audio was 320kbps mp3, which was then violated by youtube, one would expect. Couldn't get fully lossless audio inbound without resorting to something that made the picture look like shit, qq.