Cocoro@Function! Stream with Mephisto & OriginalRen Official Thread!

OriginalRen

Day 4 Recap - A Warm Reunion

Hey all,

I thought I would update the thread with a day 4 recap for those that missed the stream or don't want to bother watching the videos posted on Hitbox. We were introduced to 1 new character (who basically got no screen time), as well as some new elements that may or may not play an important part in the world of Cocoro@Function! Enjoy.

New Characters:

20852.jpg

Actual Name: 竹光 Yanagi

What we actually call him: Yanagi

What we actually know so far: The infamous photography loving roommate of the protagonist. 10 bucks says he's into lewd picture taking, so keep your eyes open for that one. He speaks with his eyes closed, a trademark characteristic of Brock from a certain TV show back in the day, and has purple eyes. I hope he does more than play the filler role, but only time will tell as per usual

Additional information about Orcas:

1. In addition to being the school's required email system (or so we found out), HeartLinQ also hosts a special point reputation system for the students. Users are allowed to setup their own unique profile (our protagonist chose the name RagingPanda it seems) in order to award "heart points" to other students for doing good deeds and the like. In order to prevent abuse of the system, users are only allowed to vote for one person once per day. With these points, the students are allowed to get discounts on school supplies as well as a better chance at finding jobs in the world once they are finished with their schooling. A little overpowered if you ask me for the latter, seeing as the protagonist of course has the most points in the entire school...

2. Each Orca's ID is tied to a specific set of rules that must be obeyed, and if broken (i.e. = boys entering the girl's dorm) you lose points. If you lose too many points in your Orca, it can result in disciplinary actions. Some of these actions can go as far as being expelled from the school if the punishment is severe enough.

Additional information about the world:

1. In Eco Plaza City, the school is equipped with high end security which is run and operated by a mother computer known as Haru. It is unknown what this system does, but is essentially a clone of George Orwell's big brother. I wonder what role this will play in the story.

And that's about it. Hope you enjoyed another stream, and see you later this week!

I looked and I only saw pics of her in that one pose, probably due to her being a side character. aaaaaaaaa-chan is great and deserves better than that if you ask me.

Also, I didn't realize our protag was Raging Panda(that's the guy with the most points right?), probably just missed it during the stream but thanks for the update since I had no idea.

I am basing this assumption on the fact that this is the name that was highlighted when he opened his Orca. It was a name with a lot of points (1667?) to which I know he said he had the most in the school. Makes sense to me at least.

Quick question for everyone who follows us...

Would anyone be interested in doing a stream tonight (Monday 04/28) as well Tuesday (04/29) for a double day? I will have to ask Mephisto but I think we can pull it off. I just want to know who would all make any of it.

Quick question for everyone who follows us...

Would anyone be interested in doing a stream tonight (Monday 04/28) as well Tuesday (04/29) for a double day? I will have to ask Mephisto but I think we can pull it off. I just want to know who would all make any of it.

I'd be down for watching both times.