Cocoro@Function! Stream with Mephisto & OriginalRen Official Thread!

OriginalRen

Day 12 Recap - The Troubled Twin

Hey all,

Another day, another stream. You know the drill: a double recap of day 12 and 13. Feel free to comment, and as always, I hope they help. Let's dive in!

Additional information about Cocoro@Function:

1. The SR system is quite the feet of engineering in the technological world of Cocoro@Function! As you are all aware, it allows users to view projected images for whatever purpose through the use of a small bracelet that attaches to the wrist. Although you probably already know this, owners of an application are unable to remove the SR unit. This was true in Taiyou's case, but is the same for Sei and Asagao (Imouto) as well.

2. It is interesting to note that there are some functions that are able to be used whenever the user feels like and is easily controlled, however other applications (as is the case with Taiyou) are impossible to predict. However, recently Taiyou has been able to beat his Open Window version by controlling the thoughts he feels in his mind rather than his heart. This is true around the Shirakusa sister twins when he is able to think about wanting to view them in lewd ways while telling himself to watch what he is thinking. It isn't until he stops focusing on his thoughts that he reverts back to leaking them out. Perhaps in this case it is possible to control his function.

And that's about it for day 12 everyone. Let's move on to day 13!

6v0MlrG.jpg

Day 13 Recap - Enter C@F: Ver. Persona Changer

Day 13 coming at you!

Additional Information about Cocoro@Function:

1. Ibuki now has a Cocoro@Function installed on her Orca. Calling itself Persona Changer, it allows Ibuki to adapt different personalities based on how she wants to feel at that moment. Given the fact that she is a shy girl to begin with, her function allowed her to obtain a cheerful personality to help in making friends. When confronted about it by the CFC members, she entered a defensive state as soon as Taiyou began to sexually harass her, thus adopting a 3rd personality that acts cold.

Ibuki is not able to control when her personality changes surface, and only time will tell whether this plays a role when leveling her application up or not.

Additional information about the world:

1. The SR system is able to somehow allow people to live within a dream world they create in which they are able to never wake up. While we believe it is the work of an application, it is interesting to note that this phenomenon only occurs to females. The source of this dream state is located somewhere in the girls' dorm. More details on this as the stream continues, but we are certain some specific person is causing this.

And that's it for the recaps! Keep an eye out for a 2 week special recap where I'll backtrack in the game and label the key character developments that have occurred so far, as well as important information that may not be listed yet. The day 13 videos are up on the stream if you need to catch up, so feel free to check those out. With that, see you next time!

The way Ibuki's cocoro function works is a bit different. The application is able to read in to Ibuki's heart and is essentially a manifestation of changes she wishes of herself. They are called forth when the situation deems it necessary, and Ibuki doesn't have control for it as the personality changes apparently based on necessity or when it "decides that in this situation, x personality should be called forth".

At the moment there are two distinct personalities apart from Ibuki herself, and one fear is what may happen if there are too many different personalities. (loss of identity? worse?) 

P.S: I think it's worth noting that it's described as essentially being a different person, rather than just having a personality change. Even if she still looks like Ibuki and has all the memory and knowledge that makes up Ibuki, she's not Ibuki. 

Ahoy mateys!

5UYU2tD.jpg

This day be Tuesday, which means 'tis the hour fer another day o' a ruckas filled streamin'! Strap on ye thinkin' caps, 'n be prepared to embark on a journey that gunna blow ye mind. We gunna begin th' stream at 7:00pm (19,00) CST, so we woe to spy wit' ye eye all ye pirates then!

Shiver me Orcas! See you on stream!

Day 14 Recap - Enter C@F: Dream Maker

Hey all,

Day 14 had a lot of cool stuff happen, and after much patience and a whole lot of panties, we believe we have finally entered one of the girl's routes. Here is the recap for the previous stream, so feel free to catch up if you missed anything. With that, let's see what's in store today...

Additional information about Cocoro@Function:

1. Mebae, along with Ibuki from the previous stream, is the proud owner of what I believe to be one of the most interesting applications to date. Calling itself Dream Maker, her function utilizes the SR system in order to make a dream world around her that affects other people when she falls asleep. Any other person found within an "influential sphere" while she is asleep is prone to fall asleep as well and begin dreaming a variety of different dreams. The contents of these dreams vary depending on the mood of Mebae during the time she is sleeping, though everyone's dream is different. We aren't really sure she is able to deal with this on an everyday basis, but I suppose time will tell.

m5ZSPaN.jpg

2. It seems that in the SR system's eyes, Ibuki's multiple personalities via Persona Changer are considered 3 different people even though they all hold the memories of one collective individual. In the case of Mebae's application, Ibuki is able to resist the sleep tendencies of her application by changing personalities on the spot when one of them is about to fall asleep. In this way, she essentially has 3 different opportunities (as of now) to resist Mebae's function. These personalities should prove handy later as well, but once again, time will tell.

In addition to the normal recap, it's about time we added some new members to the CFC, no?

Additional Cocoro Function Committee (CFC) members:

wUiS6ck.png   Name: Shirakusa Ibuki 白草 いぶき

Current Cocoro@Function: Persona Changer - Level 1

Details: Ibuki's contribution as a member of the CFC seems irrelevant at face value, however in the long run she is a valuable member. Her multiple personalities, while dangerous and unstable, are a great way to provide a variety of insights on certain issues pertaining to the application. She gets along quite well with her sister and the others, however her attitude toward wanting to view Taiyou as an older brother seems to upset Asagao for obvious reasons. Perhaps she sees him as the brother she never had, or maybe she is just into that sort of thing, who knows

otbTsE5.png   Name: Shirakusa Mebae 白草 めばえ

Current Cocoro@Function: Dream Maker - Level 1

Details: Mebae is a useful addition to the CFC. She has a knack for figuring things out with little to no hints at all and seeing right through Taiyou and the others with ease. This trait is shown when she discovered the truth behind the former student council president's hentai ways, in addition to figuring out his Open Window application was able to read the thoughts of others around him at higher levels. Mebae's personality and charm make her say what's on her mind more often than not, sometimes resulting in comedic situations, and it is this trait of hers that will keep the CFC in high spirits when it's needed

And that's about it. Thanks again and see you around!

Hey all, in addition to the day 14 recap above (which I am happy about if I do say so myself), the stream will begin again tonight, Saturday (05/22), 7:00pm CST. See you then!

Edit: We may need to cancel the stream for tonight. Ever since the issues last time, all I have been getting is a black screen and no video. Audio sometimes appears, and sometimes it cuts out. Sometimes videos record, other times they don't. I don't know what happened but I didn't change a single setting since last time.

As stated above, the stream for Thursday (05/22) has been cancelled. I apologize to anyone for this, however right now Hitbox is not working properly and I need to get it fixed. I am afraid I will lose videos if I don't get it to work, and the delay is at least 60 seconds. We should be back Saturday, so I hope to see you then.

Good news everyone! Mephisto is streaming the game from now on with much better quality and frame rate. The location will still be the same, as well as where the upload of each video will be.

With that said, we are back on track and look forward to seeing you tonight on Saturday (05/24), at 7:00pm CST. Let's have fun with our cock functions!

In case you didn't hear the news, we got our first h-scene with Hijiri durin this stream (and they stopped right after it w). While they will not post videos for it at the moment, I valiantly recorded it with OBS. Send me a PM if you want it. Warning: contains hosts shitting over it for a bit, sounds from Ren randomly skipping forward from where meph was and not fixing echo or anything, protag completely unsmitten by refractory period and such. Quite funny :P

QUiP95f.jpg

Fellow streamers,

Let me begin by saying this past month of playing Cocoro@Function! has been an extreme honor and pleasure. We have accomplished something that I know takes time, devotion, and enthusiasm day in and day out, and for that reason, I want to say thank you. When I thought of this idea, I never thought it would have evolved into what it is now. Without Mephisto, translating would require more work, without the viewers, the stream would be pointless, and without the support, none of this would be possible. You guys have given us motivation to continue to play this game 3 days a week, and while I cannot speak for Mephisto on his behalf, I know that I am extremely grateful for it all. 14 total days of streaming over a single month, and not a day goes by that I feel like I don't want to play. This has been an awesome experience, and I appreciate you guys taking the time to let me entertain you.

Going forward, we plan to finish Sei's route and complete a run of the game, at which time we will begin preparations for running through Asagao's route as chosen by you the viewers. In addition, I will be posting the "giant summary recap" later this week in addition to the normal recaps. As always, I look forward to seeing all of you around and hope you continue to watch us when able.

Again, to everyone that is a regular and participates in watching us, none of this would be happening if it weren't for you. Here is to 2 grand weeks, and more to come! Kanpai!