Cocoro@Function! Stream with Mephisto & OriginalRen Official Thread!

OriginalRen

Speaking of H-Scenes, I don't believe you're allowed to stream that portion of the VN?

I checked all the fine print on Hitbox and read all the TOS/policies; nowhere was it posted that adult videos aren't allowed. When an h-scene does arrive I will stop the video and start it over so it records that content only. As for uploading it, as of now I am not doing so, so you either get to see the h-scene or no. First come, first serve I guess.

Yeah Meph mentioned in the TS that he will not translate the h-scenes,and Ren said he will probably just let them run on auto.

You are correct.

Day 9 Recap - Welcome to the CFC!

Fellow stream viewers, it's time for another recap!

Day 9 didn't waste time; no doubt we dove right into the belly of the beast. No new characters were introduced this time around, but a lot of important plot and character development happened. In this recap, we'll look into the origins of the CFC and discuss some new features of the application.

The Cocoro Function Committee, or CFC for short, is a counter-measure group established by Taiyou in order to assist students who are plagued by the mysterious application known as Cocoro@Function. After concluding that HeartLinQ is indeed the main program used in its operation, the CFC realized that the school was the primary target of the application. While no pertinent information aside from this has been discovered, the CFC pushes forward in hopes to discover the origin of this mystery and once again return to a peaceful school life.

Enter: the CFC members!

Current Cocoro Function Committee (CFC) members:

Oq8WdvL.jpg   Name: Hayami Taiyou 速水 太陽

Current Cocoro@Function: Open Window - Level 2

Details: Taiyou is the backbone and proud leader of the CFC. After sacrificing his own pride in front of the students in order to protect his friends' reputation, he took it upon himself to establish the committee in order to help those in need who are plagued by the application. While he originally thought everyone would hate him, his plan backfired on itself and he was instead awarded with a plethora of HeartLinQ points, essentially allowing him to upgrade his application. Now with the new upgrade, Taiyou's Open Window application not only allows his thoughts to be read, but it allows him to read the thoughts of others as well. Quite the change indeed

ZhHwuWY.jpg   Name: Hayami Asagao 速水 朝顔

Current Cocoro@Function: Invisible Link - Level 1

Details: Asagao is one of the most essential members of the CFC. Her extensive knowledge about the Orca as well as her hacking ability are top notch. She is able to create a wide range of applications which are able to adapt to many different situations. Considering that she is a hikikomori, she is able to pry the web for information virtually unnoticed. Additionally, she is able to utilize her Invisible Link Cocoro@Function which renders her invisible to the naked eye via the SR system. This, coupled with the fact that she doesn't get her name out much, makes her a valuable behind the scenes support member.

dfNMn30.jpg   Name: Hasugase Mina 蓮ヶ瀬 水菜

Current Cocoro@Function: None

Details: While Mina is not the owner of any Cocoro@Function, her enthusiasm and determination as a member of the CFC will no doubt prove valuable. Her love for technology drives her into finding out the truth about the application, and in turn she hopes that with that knowledge she will be able to save her friends and those around her from a terrible fate. Like Hijiri, she also feels responsible for causing problems in the school and as such wants to help out those around her

ZBRE8H9.jpg   Name: Yuzuriha Hijiri 譲葉 聖

Current Cocoro@Function: Navigator - Level 1

Details: While Hijiri was skeptical about joining the CFC originally, her determination as well as her regret for having caused problems to those around her made her feel as if she needed to make amends. While she is able to control when and how she uses her application (unlike Taiyou), it still poses a problem with its unstable power. After losing all of her HeartLinQ points due to the incident with Haru, Hijiri is unable to upgrade her Cocoro@Function and as such is unaware of what it is capable of doing beyond what she knows

wOZqVXr.jpg   Name: Bell ベル

Current Cocoro@Function: None

Details: The concierge known as Bell is one of the best allies for the CFC. Her extensive knowledge about the many features of the Orca as well as her knowledge about S.M.A.R.T group and its origins will prove to be valuable information in the long run for solving the mystery behind the Cocoro@Function application

And that's it! The day 9 videos have been uploaded for the stream, as well as the 2nd opening on the 1st post of the thread. Our next stream date is scheduled for Thursday (05/08), so we hope to see you there!

Welcome again friends to the CFC!

I checked all the fine print on Hitbox and read all the TOS/policies; nowhere was it posted that adult videos aren't allowed. When an h-scene does arrive I will stop the video and start it over so it records that content only. As for uploading it, as of now I am not doing so, so you either get to see the h-scene or no. First come, first serve I guess.

You are correct.

I just came up with the craziest idea. What if. WHAT IF... Ren and Flutterz. Got on Skype during the sex scene and RECITE EACH LINE (+ acting)!? And, when the main character expresses his thoughts, it should be read by who ever of the two is reciting the main character's lines, in their slimiest voice possible. At that point, I have 2 suggestions.

You could, A:

Have it pre translated and read the scene there.

or B:

Read dat japanese. I'm sure someone could throw together the romanji for the scene... MAYBE EVEN I COULD DO THAT.

Buuuuut, yeah, it's juuuuust a suggestion. I know it would drag thousands and thousands of viewers. So. What does everyone think of my suggestion?