Root Double -Before Crime After Days- any good?

Kanbe

http://vndb.org/v5000

It has a bunch of 9 ratings on VNDB so it's probably good, but it's only in Japanese.

Also your avatar is amazing! :D

I agree. That avatar really is amazing. Sorry for not posting on topic, but this is your only post, so I can only say that here.

But yeah, I'd usually trust vndb ratings, for the most part. Unless you wanna hear feedback from people who've actually read it.

I have not yet finished it myself but I can say right now that it does not disappoint. It is from the same guy who did the Infinity series and I/O so if you played those you kind of should have an idea, although every one of his games is different. When you start Root Double you have a choice between two routes, Root A and Root B. Root A is really suspenseful, it constantly throws the characters into more and more dangerous situations. Root B is more of a mystery and has a focuses much more on the characters (so far from what I read.) It is a really interesting story that I don't want to spoil. I would recommend it but only if you liked the Infinity series and know their style.

• 2 weeks later...

It will be worth it to wait for these games I guarantee you that.

And yeah, I wold love to see ZE3 come out. I would like to see the 12Riven trilogy as well but alas it seems like it will never come true. Sad, so sad.

Btw, you guys heard about Uchikoshi's new game?

12 Riven "Trilogy"? What do you mean by that?

AFAIK 12 Riven is being translated, its probably that Killer Queen is being given priority. I'd like to see both of those and ZE3!

Yeah, I've heard about Uchikoshi's new game - could be interesting.. though what a "sexual comedy" would be combined with Uchikoshi's insane twists is anyone's guess :D I hope it does well though.

http://nextgennintendo.wordpress.com/2014/04/15/kotaro-uchikoshi-working-on-new-title/

12Riven is the first in the planned trilogy known as the Integral trilody. But 12Riven didn't sell well so they cancelled it completely and instead they released the crap that was Code_18 which was supposed to be the next game in the Infinity series. Poor Uchikoshi, he just can't finish any of his trilogies :(

"sexual comedy" is that what he is working on right now? It's not really his style but who knows, lol. But I can't wait to see what's this vn is going to be.

• 4 weeks later...