Clannad Visual Novel problem with Nagisa's bedroom

Chiji

Hello people, I like so much Clannad but I have a problem with the VN I'm on Nagisa's bedroom but after I click to the dialog I return automatically in the menu...

Before click :

wx8aKJP.jpg

And after click I'm on the menu... :

88WpKhG.jpg

So please, help me :( Thank you !

I remember going the Nagisa route right off the bat, too.  You might not have 'played wrong', but Nagisa's end doesn't unlock until you're done with other routes.  Once you finish the other routes, this scene should change, and not end the game as it does.

Everytime you finish a route or get a "bad end", the game will automatically go back to the main menu. This is normal. Just click on New Game and take other choices to play other routes.

If you're following a walktrough, make several save files at specific key points that would put you on a specific route. This way you don't have to click New Game each time you start a new route but you can reload those specific points to enter a different route.

Text that you already read can be skipped using the skip function. It will skip text untill you come across text that you haven't read before. Make sure you set this function correctly in the Option Menu, otherwise it will skip everything untill you say it to stop.