Dangan Ronpa

MagiWolf

I'm not very tech savvy. I tried to use emulator and play DR but it wouldn't interact with anything and I couldn't find the atact to enable maybe I didn't download the update right? Could someone very carefully and slowly explain how to make DR work? I'll have to redownload ppssp again cuz in my frustation I just quit cold turky... Rash I know..

I'm not sure I understand your problem.

To get Danganronpa to work on PPSSPP just open PPSSPP

Go to file > Load > Choose the Danganronpa ISO file

And that's it. It should start emulating right away.

Edited by Nosebleed
It's "Load" not "Open Directory" my bad~

• Another PPSSPP Method:

1) Download the last version at http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

2) Run PPSSPP, settings, audio and download the atrac+ plugin. make sure its enabled.

3) Go to settings, graphics and enable "Read Framebuffers to Memory (CPU)"

4) Reset PPSSPP and enjoy...

That what it says to do so the cursor interacts but I couldn't find this atrac+ plugin and when I put Framebuffer to read cpu it just crashes..

That what it says to do so the cursor interacts but I couldn't find this atrac+ plugin and when I put Framebuffer to read cpu it just crashes..

I couldn't find that atrac+ plugin either. I'm pretty sure if you can just run it normally.

Did you try running it normally or did you encounter any problem?

And that framebuffer thing is regarding the ppsspp.ini file not the ppsspp settings

Edit: I dug into it now. The atrac+ plugin was something for older PPSSPP builds. Builds after 9.5 have this plugin built in so you don't need it anymore. We should probably update that on the main site.

Like I said I'm incredibly ignorant on this sorta thing but DRAMAtical Murder and Dangan Ronpa are so cool I didn't wanna wait to buy a vita or hope DMM gets ported. I ran it it works fine graphics are not shoddy at all but the cursor won't interact with stuff and that's kinda important as its a detective game.

You're right it doesn't have framebuffer indeed (I just checked myself)

I'm going to guess this FAQ was made for older builds of PPSSPP.

This really doesn't help if all the troubleshooting is outdated.

Your problem was that you couldn't interact with anything right? Even with the latest build? (v9.8) And yes you should download that if the PPSSPP website tells you it's required.

And these issues are exactly why I gave in and watched the anime.

You could actually buy a psp for $30-$50 in a pawnshop. It's second hand but it works just fine with no issues at all.

There's lots of second hand psp here in our country, mainly because PSP is loosing it's popularity here and there's PSV.