What are you planning to read?

Funyarinpa

Probably Baldr Sky, but after finishing Dies Irae I can see myself wanting to take a break from superlong VNs. I have both the new Ace Attorney and Virtue's Last Reward for 3DS still unplayed so I might take a crack at those.

Virtue's Last Reward is a no-brainer, definitely one of the best stories I have ever seen in ANY media. The "escape" sections were quite annoying (graphics, controls, difficulty...) but it still managed to be my favorite video game when I finished it. Took me around 31 hours to 100%, but that was with walkthroughs. Other people seem to be saying that 35 hours is the average completion time. However, make sure that you read 999 before VLR(even if with emulator, that's what I did and it still was immensely enjoyable) because there are soem points that you will only understand and references you will get only if you've read 999. Those references were my favorite part of the game, the game wouldn't be the same without them.

Virtue's Last Reward is a no-brainer, definitely one of the best stories I have ever seen in ANY media. The "escape" sections were quite annoying (graphics, controls, difficulty...) but it still managed to be my favorite video game when I finished it. Took me around 31 hours to 100%, but that was with walkthroughs. Other people seem to be saying that 35 hours is the average completion time. However, make sure that you read 999 before VLR(even if with emulator, that's what I did and it still was immensely enjoyable) because there are soem points that you will only understand and references you will get only if you've read 999. Those references were my favorite part of the game, the game wouldn't be the same without them.

Don't worry, I've already played 999. The whole reason I got VLR was because I loved 999, so I'm glad to hear there will be references.