VN/Anime Adaptation (White Album) Ending.

RuneKazuma

So in the anime adaptation of White Album

i'm pretty sure that Haruki ended up with Kazusa, but in the end she flies off leaving behind the man that she loves.

I was just wondering what people thought of this ending. Oh by the way if you haven't checked out White Album 2 you should. I didn't think i'd enjoy it but i was thoroughly surprised. I thought the ending was good because i really liked Kazusa, but i've seen people say they prefered the main character to be with Setsuna. 

• 2 weeks later...

Spoilers ahed.

I just finished White Album 2 yesterday and I am still totally fuc*ked up about an ending. I hate it so much but at a same time I love it so much. I feel sory even for Setsuna even true I want to see Touma and Haruki ending but the ending is just so heartbreaking for all characters. True little bit comfort gives me knowledge that the whole season 1 was just introductory chapter that is 1/4 of a VN and that story is far from over so that there is still hope for a happy ending. But still who knows when will second season be released or when will VN be fully translated.

True I am litle happy knowing that....

Spoiler from a VN

True ending in a VN is a Touma's ending

Spoilers ahed.

I just finished White Album 2 yesterday and I am still totally fuc*ked up about an ending. I hate it so much but at a same time I love it so much. I feel sory even for Setsuna even true I want to see Touma and Haruki ending but the ending is just so heartbreaking for all characters. True little bit comfort gives me knowledge that the whole season 1 was just introductory chapter that is 1/4 of a VN and that story is far from over so that there is still hope for a happy ending. But still who knows when will second season be released or when will VN be fully translated.

Spoiler from a VN

wow that spoiler ;D good to know the more interesting heroine gets the 'main' role for once. Dunno if this was popular enough to warrant another season but the old shitty one got 2 cours,hopefully this one too

Spoilers ahed.

Spoiler from a VN

Yeah I felt the same way. I really wish there will be some sort of continuation afterward, because i really want to see Haruki and Touma together again. :'(