The house in Fatamorga . Gothic suspense VN game.

Sakimichi

Zd4Ioxhl.jpg

"The House In Fatamorgana" is a full-length visual novel that deals with tragedy, human deeds and insanity. Since released in 2012, news of the game has been gradually spread by word of mouth, but now has gotten featured on various overseas media.

The further you go with the story the more unpredictable the story becomes, with beautiful artworks in a gothic heavy atmosphere, and with 65 tracks composed by 5 energetic composers to draw you into the game. We hope you'll enjoy our 4 years of hard work and development.

Anyone excited for this game? The demo is already released and I am happy to see it published in English. 

If the full version comes out, I'd totally support the publishers.

The demo contains chapter 1 and 2 and the full version will be released soon. 

0Bgf5DCl.jpg

5GKPgz1l.jpg

Sign me up I'll try and read/play any visual novel I come across in English It's so far a lot easier then learning Japanese for me and man have i tried. I can speak it okay but the writing system is kind of beyond me so far. lol 

Sign me up I'll try and read/play any visual novel I come across in English It's so far a lot easier then learning Japanese for me and man have i tried. I can speak it okay but the writing system is kind of beyond me so far. lol 

I have no luck with Kanji's too... hahahaha.

I memorized Katakana and Hiragana just fine.

How did you manage? that did you write them out or something? That's not really an option for me due to a coordination issue 

I studied with a close friend, the first thing we did was converting our names to katakana and hiragana and then every week we will learn/memorize a row of Hiragana. After we manged to memorize Hiragana for a month, we proceeded with Katakana.

The next thing we did was listen to animes. Thats right...LISTEN.

We convert those sentences to Katakana and Hiragana just so we could memorize everything.

And thats it. Next month we will start out with Kanji

I saw this on vndb the other day and honestly I have to say I really like the character design. Not the greatest in detail by far but it gives off a very fitting gothic vibe.

I want to try this out when it's released.

I think it's art is mostly inspired with Castlevania

jAAQYOh.jpg

I understand why CastleVania went for a more anime look in the series but, I dunno I kind of miss the retro muscled protagonist look even if it was just Fabio posing lol If Your confused just look up the covers for the old games especially nes

I understand why CastleVania went for a more anime look in the series but, I dunno I kind of miss the retro muscled protagonist look even if it was just Fabio posing lol If Your confused just look up the covers for the old games especially nes

Oh wow, I didn't know Castlevania was originally NES. I learned something today :D

Most modern game protagonist aren't buff like these anymore :(

I'm not even a muscle man hell I admit i would fall closer to the weak looking pretty boy class. But, popular in Japan or not I can only take so much pretty boy lol Ya need some buff people in things to It just makes the world seem more real to me with varied body types lol. Also glad I could teach you something. lol

Update: House in Fatamorga now spotlighted at Siliconera~

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/03/30/gothic-visual-novel-the-house-in-fata-morgana-has-an-english-demo/

This despite the Japanese devs flooring the Playism indie gaming platform site by saying they wanted all the proceeds from their Japanese version to go towards translating the game into English. Sales being lower than expected at the time, however, meant there simply wasn’t enough going in to fund a translation. That doesn’t mean the game just rolled over died, though.

Talk about dedication, these Japanese devs needs more love >.<

vmFNU6fl.jpg