Random events i hate them

ThatCrazySwede

So i've been playing Sengoku Rance and doing the True route.
Thing is ive been following a guide and so far i havent missed a single thing, untill now.
So when i end my turn (71) im supposed to capture Orime or Noir and i should reload until i encounter either of them. Now the annoying part is ive reloaded now over 500 times and so far they the youkai kingdom have attacked me about 50 times. Only one of those times i encounterd an actuall commander instead of generic ones, though that was Nogiku wich i cant capture yet.

So im thinking either my game is bugged or i have the worst luck ever! ^^.
It's just annoying that i only actually face Noir and Orime after Turn 74 and by that time its to late to get them all. 

Makes me realise i really hate when things like that are random.

Well thats all from me i wish you all a good evening.  :D 

You really shouldn't follow a guide to that specific game, it takes all the fun from it. 

I, for once, like random events. It helps making things more customized, and it makes me play the game longer to complete everything. 

Your guide sounds like it's trying to pack too much stuff in. I hate those guides.

*You must purchase 500 diamonds, have sex in this province, then the province on the other side of the country, capture the ultra-rare pokemon and use it to destroy Voltron and his sword, take a trip to Asgard and steal Loki's hot-pink pants, then escape and have a relaxing dinner at home all on the 18th or you've stuffed your game!*

Your guide sounds like it's trying to pack too much stuff in. I hate those guides.

*You must purchase 500 diamonds, have sex in this province, then the province on the other side of the country, capture the ultra-rare pokemon and use it to destroy Voltron and his sword, take a trip to Asgard and steal Loki's hot-pink pants, then escape and have a relaxing dinner at home all on the 18th or you've stuffed your game!*

Gahaha I approve of this sorry i'm over tired but seriously. I also hate the "Perfect guides especially in rgn games I played and beat Songokurance on 5 star guide less was it fast no but was it fun hell yes and I still got a crap load of points because of the difficulty level lol