G-senjou no Maou (Tsubaki Bad End)

Ryoji

Hey guys, Im have an incredbly hard time with this. After a discussion with Tay about the merits of finishing this I decided to continue on. Well I just got Tsubaki Bad Ending and I gotta say im pretty disgusted.

Tsubaki basically turns into a drug addict, sex crazed evil minion of the MC after he basically violated her in the park. She was such a pure person, I dont understand the reasoning behind the fucking lame ass writing behind this.

This question is for Tay, did you play all the routes?? Because, I asked about if the game had certain elements and you told me no. Im guessing you didnt finish?

Im pretty disgusted so far and not sure if I will complete this after all.

Thoughts?

Oh goodness.... I'm sorry Ryoji. Really sorry. I didn't even think about this.

I've never actually gotten a bad end in a VN and I rarely play for 100%. There could be a LOT of bad stuff and I never saw it.

Let's find somebody else to give you an answer about content.

EDIT: I did do the routes, but, again, never saw a bad end. Darn. I'm sorry.

There is a pretty good reason why it turned out like that. Kinda spoilerish but you can read this ryoji

The protagronist is a sad and lonely person, he only thinks about money and how the get it as fast as possible. He must learn to love someone without thinking about what he gets out of it. Tsubaki is a poor useless person in his eyes. He used her as he felt what she could be used for, and thereby you get a bad ending. There is I think 3 or 2 bad endings. Anyway.

There is some elements that are kinda gritty, you've met his gangster father. So you know there is more to come lol, but I guess that bad ending you got is the worst ending you can get. I wouldn't stop reading it for that. Shouldn't be too hard to avoid the other bad endings.

I would just note that 'good' vn's like these are roller coasters better be prepared! :P

Oh goodness.... I'm sorry Ryoji. Really sorry. I didn't even think about this.

I've never actually gotten a bad end in a VN and I rarely play for 100%. There could be a LOT of bad stuff and I never saw it.

Let's find somebody else to give you an answer about content.

EDIT: I did do the routes, but, again, never saw a bad end. Darn. I'm sorry.

lol well shit. Do you have a reliable walkthrough for just good ends? Because i REALLY dont wanna read that shit lol. walkthrough would be appreciated!

(spoiler tag above needs "/" instead of "\")

Here's the full walkthrough (good/bad endings). Give me a sec to edit it down to girl-specific good routes:

[deleted]

It was too confusing. Give me a sec and I'll post a walkthrough

I know thats why i just removed said offense. If you see my first post I know how to make spoiler tags.

There is a pretty good reason why it turned out like that. Kinda spoilerish but you can read this ryoji

The protagronist is a sad and lonely person, he only thinks about money and how the get it as fast as possible. He must learn to love someone without thinking about what he gets out of it. Tsubaki is a poor useless person in his eyes. He used her as he felt what she could be used for, and thereby you get a bad ending. There is I think 3 or 2 bad endings. Anyway.

There is some elements that are kinda gritty, you've met his gangster father. So you know there is more to come lol, but I guess that bad ending you got is the worst ending you can get. I wouldn't stop reading it for that. Shouldn't be too hard to avoid the other bad endings.

I would just note that 'good' vn's like these are roller coasters better be prepared! :P

I dont mind "roller coasters" but I dont wanna read the shit I talked about. Its damn unneccessary. It doesnt improve the story at all. Especially when i asked beforehand lol. *cough* Tay *cough*

I know thats why i just removed said offense. If you see my first post I know how to make spoiler tags.

I dont mind "roller coasters" but I dont wanna read the shit I talked about. Its damn unneccessary. It doesnt improve the story at all. Especially when i asked beforehand lol. *cough* Tay *cough*

In Tay's defence. Most people dont bother reading the bad end, as it BAD... Well I evade them using *always* a guide. Slow computer so I dont bother skipping for hours if I get it wrong.

Kinda ruins gameplay sometimes, but I never have a backlog so its okey imo.

In Tay's defence. Most people dont bother reading the bad end, as it BAD... Well evede them using *always* a guide. Slow computer so I dont bother skipping for hours if I get it wrong.

Well I dont use walkthroughs unless its ABSOLUTELY necessary. I like to find my own way. Thats why I asked about content. If a VN has that stuff i avoid it. To each his own but i dont enjoy reading that stuff. Period. You do know that your missing out on some amazing endings if you skip everything but good endings right? If you play with a walkthrough, it loses the surprises and stuff thats why i try to avoid them!

Hey-- I take full responsibility. I feel pretty bad, sadlol.

Okay. Here's the best I can do at the moment (have to run to school in a sec):

g-senjou-plot.jpg

I stole this from a great breakdown of the game (here). The point: the game ends diferently depending on the girl you choose. If you hold out till the end, you'll fall in love with Usami and get the cannon ending. Feel free to play the game however you'd like.

Here's the full walkthrough for the game: G-Senjou no Maou. It includes guides to both good and bad endings. Again, I've never seen the bad endings (don't know why I didn't think of that before. super sorry) and can only speak to the good endings, most especially Usami's route (true end). If you don't want to make the different saves, I'd recommend you choose your desired route, and copy/paste relevant sections.

I'll do this once I'm back tonight for each heroine, but until then, this should help.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tsubaki

Chapter 1

Something about Kanon...

Don't be so dramatic.

Chapter 2

Make up a reasonable excuse.

I don't like this woman.

【Save 1】

She's telling me to let it drop.

Let it be.

Annoying.

Bad Ending

Load Save 1

Chapter 2

She's asking me for help

Get involved with Tsubaki and her family.

Expose Eiichi's lies.

Flattering.

【Save 2】

Invest in Tsubaki.

Devote myself to Tsubaki.

Tsubaki ending

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kanon

Load Save 2

Chapter 2

Ditch her while I can.

Chapter 3

I can't say no to her...

I'll go ahead and lie down.

No doubt about it.

【Save 3】

I should listen to her.

It's what I need to do.

Embrace her, and show my affection.

【Save 4】

Maybe she'll feel better...

Bad Ending

Load Save 4

It'll be like running away.

Kanon Ending

Mizuha

Load Save 3

Chapter 3

I'll avoid the subject.

Chapter 4

It's certainly possible.

I should probably walk her home.

【Save 5】

Call the police.

I should leave this to the police.

【Save 6】

To [sex] Shiratori.

Bad Ending

Load Save 6

Chapter 4

That this isn't my path.

Mizuha Ending

Haru

Load Save 5

Chapter 4

Wait for Tokita.

Haru Ending

Edited by Tay

Well I dont use walkthroughs unless its ABSOLUTELY necessary. I like to find my own way. Thats why I asked about content. If a VN has that stuff i avoid it. To each his own but i dont enjoy reading that stuff. Period. You do know that your missing out on some amazing endings if you skip everything but good endings right? If you play with a wlakthrough, it loses the surprises and stuff thats why i try to avoid them!

Fair enough, truth be told. I become enraged if I dont have a guide, I am like DID I DO THE RIGHT CHOICE!!?? Stressed about that for the rest of the game lol. Well I wish didn't do that with fate/stay night. :(

after your edit: Yeah I know.. :( I should play with guides less, I am going to do that when I start reading untranslated vn's I thought.

Note: This was my first vn, got me hooked alright.

oh okay seems like it's already solved then. That ending definitely took me by surprise though, especially since it's the first ending I got I believe. I agree that it is quite... gruesome in that ending, and I think another one, though I can't really remember it since I have played it around the time the patch came out. After reading this though, maybe I should replay the whole game. I mean G-Senjou was very good, and the true ending especially so

Hey guys, Im have an incredbly hard time with this. After a discussion with Tay about the merits of finishing this I decided to continue on. Well I just got Tsubaki Bad Ending and I gotta say im pretty disgusted.

Tsubaki basically turns into a drug addict, sex crazed evil minion of the MC after he basically violated her in the park. She was such a pure person, I dont understand the reasoning behind the fucking lame ass writing behind this.

This question is for Tay, did you play all the routes?? Because, I asked about if the game had certain elements and you told me no. Im guessing you didnt finish?

Im pretty disgusted so far and not sure if I will complete this after all.

Thoughts?

Well, in another thread Joachim mentioned it felt awkward to have sex with someone under mental duress and still have it lead to a happy relationship.

Well, G-Senjou takes that into account. For every single non-Haru girl, the Bad End is always the result of having sex with her while she's not in a healthy mental state; i.e. taking advantage of her. Don't try to have sex too early until you have a loving relationship! Maybe the author is going out of the way to form an aesop? :lol:

Only happy loving sex = Happy End! No need for a walkthrough, just make loving choices!

Unrelated to topic but....

Hmm, I guess that 1 way to put it. I dont mind violence. But War, friends dying, Innocents killed, Id rather not read too much of that. Seeing the real thing was enough for me.

I read VN's to escape memories of that, ya know?

Not gonna give spoilers, but do brace yourself for the last chapter of Haru's route!!!

@Ryoji:

It comes before you get to the good bit of the good end - think it corresponds with Ch 5 in Tay's diagram above.

(light spoiler)

While no main characters actually die, there are several pages of text that describe basically the city falling into a state of chaos and martial law. It's not particularly more challenging than earlier bits in the VN, however; but I thought I'd flag it up because the military element in there is definitely highlighted, which you seem to be sensitive with. Also, it's not the MAIN focus of the chapter I guess, being there only for atmosphere; and it does certainly give way to the happy bit of the good end in time. And I agree with Bolverk, it is indeed awesome - so it's well worth-it if you decide to tough it out!

@Ryoji:

It comes before you get to the good bit of the good end - think it corresponds with Ch 5 in Tay's diagram above.

(light spoiler)

While no main characters actually die, there are several pages of text that describe basically the city falling into a state of chaos and martial law. It's not particularly more challenging than earlier bits in the VN, however; but I thought I'd flag it up because the military element in there is definitely highlighted, which you seem to be sensitive with. Also, it's not the MAIN focus of the chapter I guess, being there only for atmosphere; and it does certainly give way to the happy bit of the good end in time. And I agree with Bolverk, it is indeed awesome - so it's well worth-it if you decide to tough it out!

Cool thanks for the info, ill defienetly finish this. Appreciate all your responses!!