Visual Novel Blog help.

farispie

Hey guys! So recently I decided to start a tumblr blog dedicated to visual novels. I made a FAQ for people who aren't as familiar with the medium as we are here : 

http://vncrusader.tumblr.com/VNFAQ

I was wondering if there is anything else I should mention in the FAQ or things I should change about what's written there. Furthermore, in the run of this blog, I am more than likely going to mention this site a couple of times. I am just also wondering if that is cool with the admins here.

Also, is there anything you think that might be worth adding to the blog? I do plan to talk about certain visual novels, mention recommendations, link analysis by you guys and other websites, resources, random cg scenes, etc. 

I know there are already a bunch of great visual novel blogs/fansites out there, but I am hoping this will make the medium more visible on tumblr. 

Thanks for any help! 

*"CG" image abbreviation left unexplained - potentially confusing

*Rose Guns Days typo'd

I doubt we could stop you linking to us if we wanted to, and it would be pretty counter-productive to our goals (unless you decide to slander us, of course w).

Yeah that makes sense. 

Might be a good idea to mention something other than just VNDB. Not sure what site exactly, but there should be a few other resources around as well.

I do plan to make an resource page that will include other sites (this site, TL wiki, JAST USA, manga gamer, etc)