Sono Hana 1 (SOLVED)

Tom

I don't know if you're doing this already but SonoHana runs smoothly when using XP Compatibility. Maybe try that.

I play SonoHana minimized as well.

When i go on fullscreen the actual game screen turns into a tiny square with black all around.

Your best bet is to play it windowed. Maybe change the resolution to make it bigger.

I don't know if you're doing this already but SonoHana runs smoothly when using XP Compatibility. Maybe try that.

I play SonoHana minimized as well.

When i go on fullscreen the actual game screen turns into a tiny square with black all around.

Your best bet is to play it windowed. Maybe change the resolution to make it bigger.

that happens when im reading it on the leptop, when im on the desktop pc another problem occures.

but i figured when i start the game i can play it for like 30min in fullscreen then it starts closing itself (minimizing) very frequently, so i restart the game after the first forced minimize and can play for 30min again.

thats one solution i guess :lol:

that happens when im reading it on the leptop, when im on the desktop pc another problem occures.

but i figured when i start the game i can play it for like 30min in fullscreen then it starts closing itself (minimizing) very frequently, so i restart the game after the first forced minimize and can play for 30min again.

thats one solution i guess :lol:

That sounds like too much of a pain. I just play it on windowed mode and lower the resolution while playing.

Did you try the XP compatibility though?

not gonna work, using homepremium on this computer

I have Windows 7 Home Premium (64 bit) and it works. I had crashes with SonoHana all the time and as soon as i used compatibility it fixed all of it.

Just right click the SonoHana exe > Properties > Compatibility > Windows XP  (I use service pack 3)