Hacker Needed: Leyline

mdz

I'm contemplating translating http://vndb.org/v10016 . 

I need a hacker to extract the scripts, and to upload them onto a GoogleDoc. I have absolutely no idea how any of that works. It's not an official announcement, since it's still a matter of assessing whether I can handle its entirety while doing the work justice. But, having the scripts at hand would help. I'll make another thread if I decide to formally pick this up. 

I'm currently handling Mina's route on Cocoro Function. I decided to pick up another project alongside that, since I'd probably be fine with handling two projects at the same time. I typically spend an hour or so translating; averaging anywhere between 75-125 lines, depending on how difficult the lines are. It's probably not that fast, as I'm primarily an editor. I did some minor editing for Koiken Otome [Touko's route's early-middle part; a thousand or two lines]. 

I haven't read a lot of works in Japanese. Cocoro Function's a work that wasn't that difficult to understand. I also read the entirety of White Album 2. While I can't exactly vouch for maintaining every nuance of every line, I do think that I'm capable of recognizing them. I did a summary on the novel.

http://mdzanime.me/2013/12/29/white-album-2-concluding-chapter-coda-rough-summary/

[Which hopefully, shows that I have an apt comprehension of what I read, at the least?] 

This is a somewhat serious consideration of the project. 

Either PM me over Fuwanovel, or talk to me on irc #mdzjdz. 

Thanks. 

If I do end up translating it, probably won't be until I'm done with my role with Mina's route in CF.