Who's hyped now!?

ValenKnight

Why can't developers realize that for such highly recognized franchises such as Monster Hunter, there needs to be a PC release of their new games, otherwise nobody will see it's full potential.  I refuse to buy a 3DS for just one game (even though I'm a massive Monster Hunter fan).

To answer the question if I'm hyped;  no, no I am not.

Because the PC in japan isn't regarded as a suitable platform for videogames. japanese developers rarely support the PC for anything besides niche games like VNs. This comes mainly due to the fact that the japan produces so much consoles so devs tend to supports then.

Also, least but still important, piracy is harder on a console.

Because the PC in japan isn't regarded as a suitable platform for videogames. japanese developers rarely support the PC for anything besides niche games like VNs. This comes mainly due to the fact that the japan produces so much consoles so devs tend to supports then.

Also, least but still important, piracy is harder on a console.

Indeed, considering sony is from Japan it's only natural they used it but switching to Nintendo is really silly and not a good choice at all.

Nintendo is that friendly console of your childhood, it's not a console made to hold action games where you butcher monsters. When i think Nintendo i think mario and pokemon. When i think psp i think stuff like assassin's creed and god of war, etc.

It's just much more helpful for these types of games. Sure the second screen helps navigation but asside from that it's virtually worthless in MH. I really wish devs would have made a better choice. And even now that the ps4 just came put why not go all out and invest in a game for it? Now that'd be awesome.

Sticking to Nintendo won't help the game develop at all, that's my only problem.

Indeed, considering sony is from Japan it's only natural they used it but switching to Nintendo is really silly and not a good choice at all.

Nintendo is that friendly console of your childhood, it's not a console made to hold action games where you butcher monsters. When i think Nintendo i think mario and pokemon. When i think psp i think stuff like assassin's creed and god of war, etc.

It's just much more helpful for these types of games. Sure the second screen helps navigation but asside from that it's virtually worthless in MH. I really wish devs would have made a better choice. And even now that the ps4 just came put why not go all out and invest in a game for it? Now that'd be awesome.

Sticking to Nintendo won't help the game develop at all, that's my only problem.

Supposedly, it's a temporary contract, so in a few years there will be MH for Sony again, but for now, we will only see MH in Nintendo consoles.

Supposedly, it's a temporary contract, so in a few years there will be MH for Sony again, but for now, we will only see MH in Nintendo consoles.

Let's just hope MH is not dead before the contract is over.

As you may or may not know Nintendo did not reach their predicted sales for 2013. In fact they suffered a loss of profit. I sure hope MH doesn't go down with this .

Let's just hope MH is not dead before the contract is over.

As you may or may not know Nintendo did not reach their predicted sales for 2013. In fact they suffered a loss of profit. I sure hope MH doesn't go down with this .

You seem like you're supporting the series now, did something happen? xD

Maybe I misunderstood you from hating the series :v

You seem like you're supporting the series now, did something happen? xD

Maybe I misunderstood you from hating the series :v

I was never against it i merely disliked monster hunter ultimate 3 from what i played but it doesn't mean i disliked the concept or the franchise, the concept was cool it's just that the 3DS version got dull quickly and i couldn't picture myself buying it. But people's mentions of previous monster hunters and my own personal research revealed that there was better than monster hunter ultimate 3 which is why i'd like to see a new MH outside of the 3DS system so i can be introduced to the franchise in a new and better light.

I was never against it i merely disliked monster hunter ultimate 3 from what i played but it doesn't mean i disliked the concept or the franchise, the concept was cool it's just that the 3DS version got dull quickly and i couldn't picture myself buying it. But people's mentions of previous monster hunters and my own personal research revealed that there was better than monster hunter ultimate 3 which is why i'd like to see a new MH outside of the 3DS system so i can be introduced to the franchise in a new and better light.

Oh okay, sorry for misunderstanding that.

Well, while it's true that you maybe got a bad impression for MH3U, don't forget that it was only one boss, lots of people say MH3U is one of the best MH ever, and I say MH2 is the best, and then LOTS and LOTS... I mean most of the community says Freedom Unite is the god of PSP games... even if it's close, I disagree, but it's still an awesome game... but hitboxes, I'm supposed to evade when I think it's right and "it should" be right, not when the game false mechanics think it's right, but you get used to it.

Even still, I still haven't got any clue if the MH saga is going on a more "newbie" path than before, you need to play the first Monster Hunter and realize that you suck when you get to Yian Kut-Ku... I had lots of problems there, and then after I finally beat him, you get a "sand-swimmer" Cephadrome... guh. I got sick of it by that moment, the first game was insanely hard because you didn't really have much options of weapons at the start of the game, from what I heard, later-on is pretty fun, but yeah... that killed the game for me xD