Help out the OreImo PSP Project

Tay

http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net/

Hey everybody, Tay here.  Ziddy, the project lead over at Rinjinbu Translations (who also happens to be one of my favorite people in the VN world) needs our help!  Many of you probably know Ziddy through the efforts of his excellent youtube channel.

It sounds like the team working on the OreImo PSP game needs translators:

Rinjinbu Translations (Oreimo PSP) is currently looking for JP-EN Translators! To date, we have released 3 partial patches (Kuroneko, Kirino and Ayase) and we require more translators in order to continue our work from the first disc and beyond!

You will have to go through a translation test before we accept you! If you are able to prove your translation skills using existing translated material though, that’s accepted as well.

Please contact me (Ziddy) at #rinjinbu, irc.rizon.net or e-mail me directly at dizzyziddy at gmail dot com if you have any questions.

If you aren’t a translator, please help spread the word!

There are a lot of us looking forward to this game, and I hope that available translators will flock to this project and offer a helping hand.

12105446414_2e9b3f603e_o.jpg

If you’re interested in helping our friends at Rinjinbu, please contact them through theirrecruitment page on their website.  If you have questions, please contact Ziddy at #rinjinbu, irc.rizon.net or e-mail me directly at dizzyziddy at gmail dot com.  The fate of this project is in the hands of willing translators — please help out!

Rinjinbu TranslationsRecruitment Page

ZiddyYoutube