Indulge me, if you will.

I guess is a little bit difficult for someone to join, some people may be a little put off by the whole "ear-cleaning" theme, but that's why it's nice, people that really don't care with talking about such subject are the the best ones to talk to. 

Also, even now, I giggle every time I see the tag hehehe 

Here i was, poorly sitting in my desk chair reading Grisaia no Kajitsu when suddenly the first choice of the game gets me by surprise causing to make me startle and fall off the chair. Just thought I should share with you what may be the stupidest thing that has ever happened to me ;-;

Also, I may have broken my chair, not sure tho.

Here i was, poorly sitting in my desk chair reading Grisaia no Kajitsu when suddenly the first choice of the game gets me by surprise causing to make me startle and fall off the chair. Just thought I should share with you what may be the stupidest thing that has ever happened to me ;-;

Outstanding! Do more stuff like this.

Edit: Kouhai = Charmanderson

Don't worry bout it, I bet most of us have stories like that. I think I shared what happened to me while I was reading Clannad in some other thread, and I imagine I must have looked really terrible.

Don't worry bout it, I bet most of us have stories like that. I think I shared what happened to me while I was reading Clannad in some other thread, and I imagine I must have looked really terrible.

I don't think i've ever read this story, could you share it with us so that I'm not the only one with that kind of story here?

I don't think i've ever read this story, could you share it with us so that I'm not the only one with that kind of story here?

It's less of a silly accident story and more of an "ouch my feels" story. I get nosebleeds pretty easily when it's dry out (which it often is in California). So my house is uber dry and I'm playing Clannad late into the night. It's about 2 am when I get to the scene in the flower field during After Story, and I get a nosebleed right as I start crying, but I don't really notice because I'm an emotional wreck. So I go to blow my nose and realize that there is just blood everywhere. Plus I was on my bed and I made a complete mess.

So basically Clannad made me a bloody crying emotional mess at 2 in the morning. It's likely the least attractive I've ever looked in my life.

Hahahaha I can only imagine you in the middle of the night crying and bleeding through your nose at the same time hahahaha I know that feeling, I have that same problem. When I was a child I was playing with my brother and we were pretending to be the Power Rangers until, for some reason, he just kicks my nose with the strength of a thousand men, I have never been in so much pain in my life and since then my nose bleeds constantly when the weather is dry. I'm not even kidding.

Yet another great ear-cleaning story, re-reading it I can almost see her mouth instantly turning into an evil smile the moment she covers it with her hand while she watches the guy in his state of desperation, pure gold. I agree that this thread is weird, but that's what makes it awesome, just look at what you wrote, where else could you find a funny story like that? xD Rooke said he still has some work to do regarding his scene (editing and such) before he is willing to post it here, so you'll have to be patient. Trust me, it'll be worth every second.