Indulge me, if you will.

I remember one time I cleaned my ears in the morning and the cotton wad on the top of the ear-cleaning stick came off and got stuck in my ear. I live alone and I couldn't see the wad in the mirror, nor could I get it out, then I had to rush for the train so I walked with something in my ear the whole day.

Since that I always clean my ears in the afternoon...

I remember one time I cleaned my ears in the morning and the cotton wad on the top of the ear-cleaning stick came off and got stuck in my ear. I live alone and I couldn't see the wad in the mirror, nor could I get it out, then I had to rush for the train so I walked with something in my ear the whole day.

That sounds like it sucked, kinda like having a rock in your shoe but being somewhere you can't take your shoe off.

That is one of the best ear-cleaning stories I've ever read hehehe

Are you sure your ready? You'll never look at this thread the same again.

I'm ready. And what makes this thread glorious is that every time you look at it, it changes, because you looked at it. (that doesn't make any sense, but whatever, sense is over-rated anyways). I am a very curious person, you said you got a secret, now i need to know it, pls.

It wasn't the discomfort that was the big problem, the big problem was to find a way to get it out. The tweezers were to big, my solution was applying the vacuum cleaner to get it out.

Wahahahahaha !

Sorry .. but that was funny  :'S

Though life you live, I wish I could live such adventures

The secret is...

This thread isn't actually about ear cleaning, it's about indulging me. I purposely mislead everyone in an attempt to try out an experiment. The experiment was to see if I could get members of this forum to open themselves up to me, under the guise of discussing ear cleaning. If it didn't work I was going to push the info about Megumi Osuga in a attempt to keep the thread going. Luckily people took interest in ear cleaning. When that discussion wasn't enough, I added art and writing. Now it's become a hybrid thread for people to talk amongst their new found friends, usually about ear cleaning related topics.

Thank you all for keeping this wonderful thread so wonderful. :)

The secret is...

This thread isn't actually about ear cleaning, it's about indulging me. I purposely mislead everyone in an attempt to try out an experiment. The experiment was to see if I could get members of this forum to open themselves up to me, under the guise of discussing ear cleaning. If it didn't work I was going to push the info about Megumi Osuga in a attempt to keep the thread going. Luckily people took interest in ear cleaning. When that discussion wasn't enough, I added art and writing. Now it's become a hybrid thread for people to talk amongst their new found friends, usually about ear cleaning related topics.

Thank you all for keeping this wonderful thread so wonderful. :)

Welp... I was the first one to get caught by your little trap and all i can say is that i'm loving it, i mean, without it i may have lived my entire life without laughing at Cryofrzd's story hehehe jokes aside, is fun to be here and we may have some interesting stories by perhaps future famous authors *cough cough Rooke cough cough*.

Also, you are the one that does all the work, i just kinda "go with the flow"