White Album 2

DeadIEnd

The anime has ended, and since the VN is making a stir in the VN Community and CC is considered to be a Kamige, I'm sure most of you want to discuss this anime that adapted IC.

The ending felt to me like a much lighter School Days end, even with the 'Nice Boat' only this time it's a 'Nice Airplane' End, haha. I can't wait to see a CC+Coda adaptation in the future, if it's going to be made! I surely hope it will.

CC? what does it mean?

yeah the ending is all good, im gonna play the vn soon.  just finishing some vn's first.

man i hate seeing setsuna , hiding the truth to the very end. makes me mad .

The anime has adapted IC - Introductionary Chapter which is only few hours long.

CC is Closing Chapter, which is extremely lengthy and a gripping nakige story. There is also the Coda story segement, which fully concludes White Album 2.

The anime has adapted IC - Introductionary Chapter which is only few hours long.

CC is Closing Chapter, which is extremely lengthy and a gripping nakige story. There is also Coda story segement, which fully ends the story.

seriously the anime just adapats IC? omg , that means i need to play white album 2 right away.

Touma ~ best girl !! 

• 2 weeks later...

I think the anime had a well ending, we all knew he was going to end up with Touma :P  in any case, I was looking for the IC since the anime was at episode 6, but there's no translation on english of it, and neither of CC.. I was so damn willing to read that VN 'cause if the anime was So good, then the Vn should be awesome..

I read something about the anime that said they were adapting the anime to the Vn of PS3, which contains both the IC and CC stories together, so that may say they're going to do a second season with what is left of it, that would be the CC

here's the link where i read it http://otakumode.com/news/516f90f69c70311d2d002b87/TV-Anime-Adaptation-Announced-for-ADV-ldquo-White-Album-2-rdquo

In any case, I really hope they adapt the part of CC since I'm so willing to see it; Izanagi, you said you were going to read the vn, you meant in japanesse or chinesse, or may you have it on english? (or know where to find it, since I looked back then and found nothing about it)

White album 2... definetely awesome!