Recommend me some otome, please o:

SieghartXx

Well... I haven't played a lot of otome, just a few ones and flash-based, but I want to try them out (even when I hate inverse harems... ;A;). So, can anyone recommend me any? It would be great if it didn't have a lot of jackasses (like, the overly cliché player hero who sleeps with everyone but no one cares and still love him, and the heroine hast to fall in love with him, out of all people D:! And if it does have someone like that, I would like it if you can pass that route xD)

Thanks for reading >-<

Girlish Love Revolution was fun - it's more like a dating sim where you have to level up your character than a standard VN though. It was also my first Otome game, and not a bad introduction to them. I'd love to hear some recommendations from others too!

Well, I'm more of the Japanese ones, but westerns aren't bad either. As for genres... Romance, happy endings, no cheating and stuff like that. That's why I don't like harems, as they tend to waver the heroine's feelings towards more than one character ;u;
I'll search the ones that have been recommended, thank you guys!

whaaat, otoge thread and nobody says second reprooo? here, this one is maybe the only engl otoge that i like xD (starry sky in spring was so boring for me) i really like it, u should give it a try http://vndb.org/v3319 There are bunch of many cool jap. otoges i could give u a list full of them, but cant really say anything to them since i only play tled vns.

I'd also add Dandelion and Nameless from the company Cheritz. More so Nameless but that's just a personal preference. They're also the NTT Solmare series and Volatge games among many others on IOS and Android.

On the western side, I loved/liked That Cheap and Sacred Thing, re:alistair (sakevisual's also coming out with a new game that looks good called Backstage Pass) and a2.

There's much more but their names escape at the moment haha.

Just in case, I can't read Japanese, so only translated ones (just in case~ xD) so keep them coming >-<
I took a look at Starry Sky and the tag for love triangle kinda put me off ;A; Second Reproduction kinda scares me, must be the cover image xDD I'll take a look at the other ones later >-< Any of you recommends Alice no Kuni?

Well, Alice no Kuni is famous as well, I've never tried it though (Japanese barrier...)

Second Reproduction isn't that scary though, if you're more of a Jap otome gamer you should really give it a try (aaaaaand if you want happy ends, I'd recommend a walkthrough 'cuz the bad ends are...pretty bad) xD

Oh, Yo-jin-bo is a good one for me, it's originally Jap game that's been translated to Eng \m/

Well, Alice no Kuni is famous as well, I've never tried it though (Japanese barrier...)

Second Reproduction isn't that scary though, if you're more of a Jap otome gamer you should really give it a try (aaaaaand if you want happy ends, I'd recommend a walkthrough 'cuz the bad ends are...pretty bad) xD

Oh, Yo-jin-bo is a good one for me, it's originally Jap game that's been translated to Eng \m/

I thought Alice no Kuni was translated, but it seems what I saw was just a project, not the finished translation D; Yojimbo sounds cool D:! (samurai are always cool). And... I'll give it a try to Second Reproduction... But it scares me anyway ;A; Thanks for the recommendations >O<