What are some Visual Novels with a cunning, sly and cool heroine?

I want a girl who’s very cool, cunning, sly and maybe even manipulative or Machiavellian. She should be a great strategist and use her intelligence to be cold and calculative to her enemies to outplay them. I don’t mind if the conflict in question is only a game or a real life or death situation. I would also like if she was playful and teased or pranked her friends and have great banter. I don’t mind if she is the protagonist or a main character, but it is preferable if she has her own romance route or has a big impact on the story if not applicable. She can also have great mental and skills but should have some faults to avoid being a Mary Sue. Other characters I know that sort of match some of these traits are Sara from Your Turn to Die for her manipulativeness and charisma, Rin from Fate for hiding her real identity at school and teasing Shirou and Tsuki from Akatsuki no Goei for having great banter with the MC.

My second most liked type of heroine is one who is a weird, quirky, mysterious loner, but who is cool, confident and competent like Wednesday Addams or Rika from the Katawa Shojuo fanfic “Can you open your heart?” and not shy and timid like Hanako from Katawa Shojuo or Mayucchi from Majikoi.

Please give me some examples of heroines that most closely match these traits, preferably the first ones and only the second ones if you don’t know anyone that matches the first ones.

Thanks for the suggestions and have a good day!

Semiramis no Tenbin- Kamio Ami is the perfect example of the character you are looking for, a borderline sociopath who manipulates people as easily as breathing.

Devils Devel Concept- While all the heroines in this game have a strong dark side, Amatsu Kanata fits your first profile perfectly.  She is both passionate and cold-blooded, merciless and manipulative, a student forced to learn lessons in the nature of power at an age where most would have been learning the alphabet.

Silverio Vendetta- Chitose Oboro Amatsu is a woman of contrasts.  She is the cold-blooded leader of what amounts to be a secret police that specialize in purging internal threats as much as external ones, dealing with both spies and rebels with equal ruthlessness.  At the same time, she is a passionate woman who holds to her single love with the particular yandere-ish desire that is typical of her family.  

Tokyo Babel- Lilith is the first temptress, Adam's first wife, and the mother of monsters.  However, in the context of this game she is the penultimate manipulator, a demon in the truest sense.

Ojousama no Hanbun wa Ren'ai de Dekiteimasu- Himehoshi Arika is an extremely manipulative young woman whose early childhood formed her into the sly paranoiac she is during the story.  The plays with others like toys, whether they are adults or those of her own age, and she doesn't hesitate to break them.  She rarely shows this side to the protagonist, Hajime, but it is apparent behind the scenes of the major events of the story.

Fuukan no Grasesta- No one better fits the description of 'honey trap' than Ekthel Ciol, the elven beauty who entraps the men at the lowest levels of Grasesta with her beauty and seeming willingness.

Well if you just want sly heroine, then Kaname from Sugar Style, Kasumi from IxShe Tell, and Mai from Secret Agent. There are more that I can think of, although some of the other examples are big spoiler. Lastly, while I don't know if you're already read those VNs or not, I hope that my recommendations here can be helpful to you.

Edited by littleshogun

maybe without a romance path, but the two main heroines from witch on the holy night fit your requirements quite well, generally heroines from the Nasuverse, especially from Fate and Tsuki will fit the description. They won't always succeed, unfortunately xD (fate and tsuki has romance)

Edited by kenem

My second most liked type of heroine is one who is a weird, quirky, mysterious loner, but who is cool, confident and competent like Wednesday Addams or Rika from the Katawa Shojuo fanfic “Can you open your heart?” and not shy and timid like Hanako from Katawa Shojuo or Mayucchi from Majikoi.

Alice from witch on the holy night , definitely her, sorry, but I don't know why I didn't include it in the previous post

Edited by kenem