Some help required, Moero

ThatCrazySwede

So i was quite bored and wanted to play a game, decided to play Moero Downhill Nights Blaze.

It crashes constantly and i cant even look at the damn error since it shuts it down by itself.

It happens during all routes for me, Rinka route after eating ramen.
The other routes i crash a bit after the third race.

This is not a game from Fuwa and ive got a legit copy, and a downloaded one also.
So far no support from anywhere, its not the best game but i atleast want to play it once.

I use win 7 64bit on all my computers.
And ive tried support on both JAST and other sites, and reinstalled several times.
If anyone can help me even the sligthest i would be very grateful.

Love you all and have a merry x-max :D  :D 

Tried playing it under Japanese Locale?

try using applocale from Microsoft to manually change the game's locale or set it to a system default under the Control Panel.

Setting the system to Japanese locale is proven to cure those crashes and errors for the majority of players.

Tried playing it under Japanese Locale?

try using applocale from Microsoft to manually change the game's locale or set it to a system default under the Control Panel.

Setting the system to Japanese locale is proven to cure those crashes and errors for the majority of players.

Skip the applocale thing, it never works with these things

If you want to change the locale change your system locale, but the game SHOULD be optimized to work under english locale so if that's the problem JAST failed a little.