Cancelled

ika

Shibukuzu, eh? I remember that mod Dergonu who is now working as Cherry Kiss translator did work on this. Also Bug System still has knack to develop the VN with disturbing content in their newest VN (Which dubbed as Shibukuzu 2), so obviously I probably just skip their VN later. That aside, unfortunately I can't help much here, but still I figure that I should say good luck to the project and I hope it'll be successful despite my taste towards the VN.

Edited by littleshogun

19 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

Shibukuzu, eh? I remember that mod Dergonu who is now working as Cherry Kiss translator did work on this. Also Bug System still has knack to develop the VN with disturbing content in their newest VN (Which dubbed as Shibukuzu 2), so obviously I probably just skip their VN later. That aside, unfortunately I can't help much here, but still I figure that I should say good luck to the project and I hope it'll be successful despite my taste towards the VN.

No worries!Thank you so much for your kind words! 

While I have no interest in the subject matter of the VN, or sharing my Discord, let me know if you fail to recruit any programmers by your deadline. I will set up the project files so your translator/editor do not have to do any work on the game engine, along with some repackaging instructions for them.

It is a kirikiri game, so the files are easy to work with even with only basic command line/scripting experience.

7 hours ago, Entai384 said:

While I have no interest in the subject matter of the VN, or sharing my Discord, let me know if you fail to recruit any programmers by your deadline. I will set up the project files so your translator/editor do not have to do any work on the game engine, along with some repackaging instructions for them.

It is a kirikiri game, so the files are easy to work with even with only basic command line/scripting experience.

Thanks! We'll ring you up! 

• ika changed the title to Cancelled