Hello

squid

Hello my name is Patrick or you can also call me by my username, squid. Been here for a while but never posted (mostly active on the discord). I really like Visual Novels and just games in general. I also like programming and making my own games and I also do pixel art and recently got started with 3D modelling. I have many hobbies. Happy to meet you all and I hope I'll have a good time here. 

Welcome squid :3 , you should show off something you make sometime. i wish i could get into 3d modelling myself. but my brain keep getting fried. lol. only thing i could use was zbrush

9 hours ago, Emi said:

Welcome squid :3 , you should show off something you make sometime. i wish i could get into 3d modelling myself. but my brain keep getting fried. lol. only thing i could use was zbrush

Probably will. The avatar I have I'm the one who made it so that's one thing. I started 3D only recently btw. 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, Kosakyun said:

What kind of VNs have you read that u liked so far?

Song of Saya, Spirit Hunter: Death Mark, Wanko to Kurasou, Chaos;Head and Neighbor. They were all great and tonight I'm starting Nekopara. I really like horror stuff and I also like cute things.

Edited by squid

17 hours ago, squid said:

Song of Saya, Spirit Hunter: Death Mark, Wanko to Kurasou, Chaos;Head and Neighbor. They were all great and tonight I'm starting Nekopara. I really like horror stuff and I also like cute things.

Wow, the mismatch between all of those titles and then NekoPara, haha.

Hope ya enjoy reading NekoPara! I'm still waiting for Vol. 5 myself. NekoWorks, please give Shigure the attention she deserves already...

• 1 month later...