How to extract and work on the script of Mashiro-iro Symphony FHD remake? Supposedly it's based on KiriKiri!?

Mondblut

I've tried Translator++ so far, and it extracts the files, but they have no file extension and it can't seemingly detect them. Probably they are encrypted? I tried KrKrExtract, but it doesn't work on 64 bit systems. I also tried Garbro, however I have no idea if it decrypts them correctly or not. And how do I open them and work on the script?

Edited by Mondblut

So I managed to extract the xp3 files, and they seem to be decrypted now. But the files are all without any extension.
In the Garbro viewer I see Scenario_01.txt and so on but how am I to extract these txt files? Where are they even? They aren't in the list on the left.

Dn3wxC3.png

GARbro can't resolve filenames from a XP3 file. Because what is stored in the XP3 file is a hash value of the original filename, not the filename itself. GARbro cannot reverse the hash.

To get the file names, you need to use KrkrDump, a tool that extracts files read by the game engine in real time. However, please note that it cannot extract all files at once.

1 hour ago, Crsky said:

GARbro can't resolve filenames from a XP3 file. Because what is stored in the XP3 file is a hash value of the original filename, not the filename itself. GARbro cannot reverse the hash.

To get the file names, you need to use KrkrDump, a tool that extracts files read by the game engine in real time. However, please note that it cannot extract all files at once.

Seems to work. So I basically need to play the game and it will dump the script files eventually? But how do I put them back into the game after editing the script?
Moreover: is there a way to run the game via locale emulator while using the dumper?

• 1 month later...

The latest Kirikiri games usually encrypted with new encryption system, as I can see, and no any tools works, except KrKrDump or KrKrTools

I don't know how to extract archives exactly, unfortunately. Now VN extraction scene is died totally, no one wants to update tools etc, even GarBro abandoned, although it's still an incredible tool.