I searched around google but couldn't find a lot about it, i would also appreciate some extra info, maybe a website link?

I found this post about it at least with a bunch of April Fools stuff http://breadmasterlee.com/2013/04/01/2013-april-fools-roundup/

I can't find any extra info about it though.

Although i will say nothing beats Hatoful Boyfriend, don't even try.

Psychic Rain is an April Fool's game Karin made and released. It is all Japanese except for translated menu. The game is about a psychic girl named Saya Amamiya. She attends a special school for the "gifted" individuals. Sometimes Saya is called a monster by others due her powers going crazy when it rains. Saya hates it, but there isn't much she can do about it (Unless it's raining, and then she might lose control of her powers, and possibly kill you. Forgive her, she can't help it). Fortunately she has her childhood friend Haruka attending the same class, and making life a little easier (Why no Haruka route?). Depending on the choices you make you may befriend either Natsume Saionji or Aoi Ichinose. They are the two love interests who also attend the same school. After that the game is very straightforward. You can't really screw up.

It's the only thing I know. Do you guys want to try it out?