[Release] Shabura Rental - My Slutty Sisters' Super Erotic Lessons & Brother for Rent Life

tamagolemon

d6e82cddab303deefb92a9db01bfd674c3d01e12

I present you the English release for Shabura Rental

Patch link can be found here

Our protagonist, Odera Shuuichi, is a guy who failed his university entrance exams and is now stuck as a ronin with hopes of getting university admittance a second time around.

After a very unfortunate event(or fortunate, depending on how you want to look at it), he ends up staying in hiding with his older sister in her dorm, which happens to be the dormitory of the all girls university she attends.

During his first night there, after a small accident, three other girls bump into him making his university attendance goals shatter before they even started. Urged by his sister, they agree on keeping his stay there a secret, under one condition, to promise he'll spend time with them as the little brother they desperately crave for.

And so our story begins. Will Shuuichi make the most of his stay there, study hard, get to know the three beautiful girls he just met and start his adult life on the right foot? Or will he fail and make a fool of himself once more?

Check the game to find out :)

Also, you can never go wrong with onee-chans that have ridiculously huge oppais, right?

Hi, this is KEVINNGW808. I'm the writer of Shabura Rental blog in Fuwanovel blog.

Thanks for the patch, you already work hard. Thus, I have no idea why you pick this nukige lol
But I'm enjoying nukige, like this game, huge oppais, giants boobs, and high sex. 😊
I hope to see more Nukige ENG TL by you.:yuzuXD:Keep up the good work, friend! 😄

KEVINNGW808

• 2 weeks later...

Just manage to see this forum post lol. Anyway, my belated congratulation on the release even though it's not exactly my taste here. That said, Shuuichi is quite lucky to be allowed live in female dorm along with having the residences (Including his own big sister) taking care of his sexual need, even though it seems to be more like Karichaimashita to a degree.