Just found out about the Mobile company "Ullucus Heaven" for releasing a game series called Fragment's Note+ now on Switch with Japanese & English localization

HataVNI

Such an odd case, but I learned today about the Japanese publishing and game development company Ullucus Heaven who have been producing and releasing games of the Fragments Notes Series. It does look pretty Doujin company to me, but their website seems high-class and they apparently exist already for more than a decade producing android and PSVita versions of these games. Now there is a Switch-Version called Fragment's Notes+ coming out.

I have never heard of them, but maybe you did?

ULLUCUS HEAVEN OFFICIAL WEBSITE

VNDB

• HataVNI changed the title to Just found out about the Mobile company "Ullucus Heaven" for releasing a game series called Fragment's Note+ now on Switch with Japanese & English localization

(official site took its sweet 

Another day, another mobage ported to Switch! OG release costed 4$, but new version costs 15$. Official site says it has updated graphics and full voice acting. Doesn't seem worth it al all.

Synopsis makes it sound like run-of-the-mill moege with incest and time travel. Since it was originally a mobile title, it's going to be very short. 

To me it looks completely unremarkable.

Fragment's Note VNs are generic trash, but for mobile VNs they were unusually content-rich and well put together when they first came out. Wouldn't suggest buying them as the writing is crap and they contain all the annoying tropes you can imagine a "psychological" VN having, but for their defence, if Ullucus actually polished them and added voice acting the new price tag isn't completely unreasonable.