Sekai Project Wrap-Up Presentation September 2022

HataVNI

• 2 weeks later...

While granted there's no much appreciation when it come to Sekai compared to Nekonyan or JAST as of now, at the very least they're still came up as one of the stable company when it come to the release number regardless of whether said releases are big or not. That said though, they recently tried out some questionable release such as released Chinese version first before finally released English version, which would make them came off as a bit lazy to do English translation. One of the recent happening is Hamidashi, in which they just release it in Chinese first with the English version will be come 'a little longer later' that can came off between five (Love Sweets Garnish 2) to nine months (Amairo Chocolata) later, although seeing that Hamidashi is quite long Sekai may take more than a year to finally release it in English.

On the video aside, well I suppose I should say that good for Sekai to finally released their four years abandoned announcement Miko no Kanata. I actually like the graphic in Our Marriage here, although seeing that it's the first part of serial VN it should be obvious that the story is still not finished yet (I also suspect the developer may intend to make 18+ patch of it later). There's Qualia in that it's the most likely their next English release, although if I may be blunt my interest here is solely going to Morning Mist (Tokeijikake 3) alone in which the video here didn't actually offer much more info than I already know. Of course though I still look forward to the time when Sekai will announce the release date for it, especially with they say soon.

In the end, while I can't say that this video here offer juicy information enough, at least this is a good video for anyone else who didn't follow the progress on Sekai Project closely enough. Lastly, I hope that Sekai can keep making similar video in the future.

Edited by littleshogun

8 hours ago, littleshogun said:

While granted there's no much appreciation when it come to Sekai compared to Nekonyan or JAST as of now, at the very least they're still came up as one of the stable company when it come to the release number regardless of whether said releases are big or not. That said though, they recently tried out some questionable release such as released Chinese version first before finally released English version, which would make them came off as a bit lazy to do English translation. One of the recent happening is Hamidashi, in which they just release it in Chinese first with the English version will be come 'a little longer later' that can came off between five (Love Sweets Garnish 2) to nine months (Amairo Chocolata) later, although seeing that Hamidashi is quite long Sekai may take more than a year to finally release it in English.

On the video aside, well I suppose I should say that good for Sekai to finally released their four years abandoned announcement Miko no Kanata. I actually like the graphic in Our Marriage here, although seeing that it's the first part of serial VN it should be obvious that the story is still not finished yet (I also suspect the developer may intend to make 18+ patch of it later). There's Qualia in that it's the most likely their next English release, although if I may be blunt my interest here is solely going to Morning Mist (Tokeijikake 3) alone in which the video here didn't actually offer much more info than I already know. Of course though I still look forward to the time when Sekai will announce the release date for it, especially with they say soon.

In the end, while I can't say that this video here offer juicy information enough, at least this is a good video for anyone else who didn't follow the progress on Sekai Project closely enough. Lastly, I hope that Sekai can keep making similar video in the future.

As long as they finally begin working on their backlog and start translating the Feng games I'm happy with Sekai!