Visual Novel Monthly Recap - November 2021 News (ft. Venus Blood series)

NowItsAngeTime

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see what I can comment in regard of November 2021 news here.

• I like on how ironic the situation in regard of Utawarerumono 3 anime adaptation here, in that story wise we have Osthor passed his role to Haku while in the real life we have Haku's VA passed his role to Osthor's VA because Haku's VA (Fujiwara Keiji) was passed away while the anime is in production (Actually I already expect that to be happen, but I'm still glad that Aquaplus goes with it). As for anime adaptation, well I'm not expect much of it seeing that the game itself is quite long while anime has some episode limit so I expect that Aquaplus will adapted out some of the story from the game in order to fit the anime.
  • When people hope that the company should announce less in regard of Kickstarter, you know that the company really doing wrong at some level. And it happen with Frontwing in which they keep announcing that they need to delay for a while before finally dropped the bombshell in which they need to delay for three to six months in order to fix the bug that was related to the screen change. What I can say is that at this rate almost nobody would care about the screen change, so it would be preferable if they just release Sharin as it is (If Sekai can do it with G-Senjou, why Frontwing not do the same). Anyway let's wait for a bit longer and I hope that the announcements are not just Frontwing try to run away from the questions whether the game is already finished or not (Okay I admit that the release would be redundant, but at least it's entertaining to see Frontwing messy management on this lol).
  • After several months of silence, we finally have Sekai being active with their first step is released both of Kimagure and ReLord 2. That said while this is a good achievement, I believe that the fans of ReLord are already tired of waiting in which they've been waiting for three yeas for the sequels. Then again though, I'm quite exciting to finally see the update on Tokeijikake so I may be wrong on that matter lol. In any case, I hope that Sekai can be fast when it come to release ReLord 3, in which it should be possible seeing that they already have it fully translated and edited although admittedly they may need to wait for Escude to finally working on the Steam engine of it.
  • My focus on Mangagamer's announcement is in Raillore, in which it's the story about post apocalypse story with 3rdeye attempt to fully animated the sprites along with them removed the narration. Whatever is work or not is up to each of their own, but I know that mod Clephas didn't like it because it mean that there's no enough narration to know what the MC thinking or something like that along with the world building. On the other hand though, some people may be more excited with the animation and stuffs. Lastly I must say that Raillore size here is quite big at 13.5 GB, in that 3rdeye probably have a lot of high spec graphic in the VN itself.
  • JAST finally released Yamizome Revenger after two years, although at this time now I want Yamizome Liberator here lol. Anyway the premise of the VN is that we'll have our MC was possessed by a demon king who on his quest to corrupt the heroines that beaten him, and unlike Tsuki this time the MC and the demon king are having the same goal along with them agree with the methods to corrupt the heroines (Even though some did think that the demon king rape the heroines is basically NTR lol). That said though, even with so-called NTR along with rape and corruption, Revenger here is ended up quite light in regard of the atmosphere compared to both of Dohna Dohna and Hollow.
  • Congratulation to Ninetails in regard of Hollow release with them manage to release it quicker than the promised time (They promised December release and they manage to release it at November 26th), although it make the Kickstarter boring just as Bakauchuujin said lol (ie not as entertaining as Sharin's KS). Like Frontier Hollow here has the MC rape and corrupt the heroines by using the tentacles, and this time the developer know that you should locked out Law route if you corrupt a certain heroine (Which is good change seeing that it can be jarring to see that you can still access Law route even if you corrupt all of the heroines in Frontier). Oh yes while I did say that Hollow is darker compared to Revenger, it still has some light moment especially in Law route (On the other hand though, Chaos route is definitely quite dark). The gameplay is still the same for the most part, although I need to read the walkthough to understand it because it's been a while since I play Frontier.

That's all for what I can comment in regard of November 2021 news.

Edited by littleshogun