I need a Detailed Explanation for Rewrite VN - Shizuru Ending . Clear My doubts too.

Rahman N

Spoiler

1.How Chizuru and her 52 human counterparts survived the Key's song ?

Spoiler

2,And Kotarou Overused Rewrite power and became a tree like sakuya in Shizuru route? But then how does he survive his fight with T-rex Familiar in Akane's route?(He pretty much overused his power in this route too right?)

FDWAmjbVQAEHO1J?format=jpg&name=small

About 2:

Spoiler

Different routes in Rewrite were written by different people, and there are quite a lot of inconsistencies, sadly. I think it's true that in some routes he seems to use his abilities quite extensively, but t isn't enough for him to turn into a familiar, but in Shizuru's route he seemingly doesn't use them that much, but somehow it's enough.

Terra spoilers:

Spoiler

If we consider Romeo Tanaka's routes as "canon", then it becomes a lot more consistent. In Terra he obviously uses his abilities a lot more than he does in Akane's or especially Kotori's routes, and he becomes a familiar there and not in the other routes, so we can more or less gauge how much he needs to use them.

Well, maybe you can still explain everything by some sort of handwaving. :)

2 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

About 2:

Hide contents

Different routes in Rewrite were written by different people, and there are quite a lot of inconsistencies, sadly. I think it's true that in some routes he seems to use his abilities quite extensively, but t isn't enough for him to turn into a familiar, but in Shizuru's route he seemingly doesn't use them that much, but somehow it's enough.

Terra spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

If we consider Romeo Tanaka's routes as "canon", then it becomes a lot more consistent. In Terra he obviously uses his abilities a lot more than he does in Akane's or especially Kotori's routes, and he becomes a familiar there and not in the other routes, so we can more or less gauge how much he needs to use them.

Well, maybe you can still explain everything by some sort of handwaving. :)

Thanks man for Hiding Terra spoilers!
I did'nt read it.
Thanks for Replying!
Which is your favourite route in Rewrite VN and Tearjerking moment?
Also tell me your favourite Soundtrack in Rewrite !

2 minutes ago, Rahman N said:

favourite route

I guess, Terra, even though people seem to hate it. Though Akane and Moon come close.

5 minutes ago, Rahman N said:

Tearjerking moment

Hmm, I can't really say that I was moved by Rewrite the same way I was by other Key works. I see it more as a plot-focused VN.

7 minutes ago, Rahman N said:

favourite Soundtrack

Honestly, there are a lot of really good songs in Rewrite. I'd say, Scene Shifts There.