Ever17 route order

Down

Heya.

I picked up Ever17 recently, but I remember reading somewhere that there was a recommended route order of some sort, or at least that reading a certain route before another could hinder your experience of the game because you already know what's going on or somethin.

Is it true? What order is the best then? I googled it a bit but it didn't help, and I don't want to be accidentally spoiled.

The way I went about it was Sora first, You second, Tsugumi third, and Sara fourth, with Coco being last since she has to be. But I'm glad I played it in this order, things felt like they were revealed at all the right times. But I don't think there's a real need to do it a specific way, the things you learn all lead up to the true reveal very well no matter how you do it.

I think that's a good order of routes to play. I don't remember but I think mine was in the same order. I think it's better this way because it feels like the story starts slower and then escalates. Although it's been a long time since I played it but I wonder if it's better to experience Tsugumi's route before Sara's route or the other way around.

I think that's a good order of routes to play. I don't remember but I think mine was in the same order. I think it's better this way because it feels like the story starts slower and then escalates. Although it's been a long time since I played it but I wonder if it's better to experience Tsugumi's route before Sara's route or the other way around.

I'm glad I saw Sora's route first as it was definitely the least interesting, and that left all the interesting routes afterwards. Also, if you want to finish it a bit faster, you can basically skip up to Day 4 on every route once you've seen it the first time. And once you reach the final route, giv yourself about 6-8 hours, that's about how long the ending takes. You won't be able to tear yourself away until you finish the game.

I went with You, Sora, Sara, Tsugumi but couldn't get Tsugumi's good ending, no matter what I tried (walkthroughs, flowcharts etc.). After a while, I started thinking, maybe it had something to do with the route order and replaced my save folder with an empty one. After that i got the good ending right away. Does anyone else have the same problem?