Favorite movies of 2012/looking foward to movies in 2012

okami55

I just wanted to ask everyone what their favorite film(s) of 2012 was so far and what film(s) they are looking forward too in 2012.

My favorite films of 2012.

1. The Avengers.

2. The Dark Knight Rises.

3. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

4. Cabin in The Woods.

5. Argo.

Films I am looking forward too.

1. The Hobbit. I really hope it will be good.

2. Lincoln.

3. Wreck-It Ralph

I just wanted to ask everyone what their favorite film(s) of 2012 was so far and what film(s) they are looking forward too in 2012.

My favorite films of 2012.

1. The Avengers.

2. The Dark Knight Rises.

3. Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter.

4. Cabin in The Woods.

5. Argo.

Films I am looking forward too.

1. The Hobbit. I really hope it will be good.

2. Lincoln.

3. Wreck-It Ralph

Avengers was definitely Awesome!! As was Dark Knight Rises.

I cant wait for the Hobbit Trilogy. Just hope that it lives up to the LOTR Trilogy.

Avengers was downright amazing! Hands down the best superhero film I have watched. Watched it thrice, once in 2D, once in 3D, once in blu-ray 3D at home >3>~ Each time was worth it!

Sadly, I wasn't able to watch Dark Knight Rises, planning to get the blu-ray for it, hopefully its worth it D:

...well, other than that, I am sad to say I haven't watched any other movies this year, open to getting more blu-ray's though, got any recommendations?

Avengers was definitely Awesome!! As was Dark Knight Rises.

I cant wait for the Hobbit Trilogy. Just hope that it lives up to the LOTR Trilogy.

I think it will. It helps that Peter Jackson is directing it. He is a really good director. Even his B-Movies are pretty good like Dead Alive.

Avengers was downright amazing! Hands down the best superhero film I have watched. Watched it thrice, once in 2D, once in 3D, once in blu-ray 3D at home >3>~ Each time was worth it!

Sadly, I wasn't able to watch Dark Knight Rises, planning to get the blu-ray for it, hopefully its worth it D:

...well, other than that, I am sad to say I haven't watched any other movies this year, open to getting more blu-ray's though, got any recommendations?

Cabin In The Woods is worth a buy in my opinion. It was produced and written by the same man that directed The Avengers, Firefly, Doll House, Buffy The Vampire Slayer, and Angel. Joss Whedon. Nothing really else on Blu-Ray that i have seen this year.

Avengers is one of the movies I have watched this year, and of course I liked it, just like how I like Iron Man, Hulk, etc. I have followed Marvel comics quite a lot too, which might explain why I liked it. I also like Hunger games a bit, mainly because of the action and whatnot. I immediately readd the novel afterwards too...

Moving on, I don't know what I'm wating for yet, but based on the post above me, Hobbit seems a good one to wait for.

Would be

1. dark knight rises

2. avengers

can't really say more because I haven't watched any other new movies :3

Looking forward to the hobbits trilogy I guess.

Oh and this thread reminds me to start watching K-ON soon... So much to do atleast I will be kept busy for a long long time and never get bored.

Would be

1. dark knight rises

2. avengers

can't really say more because I haven't watched any other new movies :3

Looking forward to the hobbits trilogy I guess.

Oh and this thread reminds me to start watching K-ON soon... So much to do atleast I will be kept busy for a long long time and never get bored.

I know how you feel. I have a huge backlog of both anime and visual novels.