Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Hey guys, is the Patch ready yet?

I'm sure they'll let us know and provide us with links and wherever they host it the server will crash. It'll be soon since they declared mid-July release and it's August 1st today. So now it's just a sit and wait for the inevitable to happen.

I'm sure they'll let us know and provide us with links and wherever they host it the server will crash. It'll be soon since they declared mid-July release and it's August 1st today. So now it's just a sit and wait for the inevitable to happen.

Kosuna has more tests in the beginning of August, though, so it may take a week or so yet. Ahhh, real life. How wonderfully you get in the way.

Kosuna has more tests in the beginning of August, though, so it may take a week or so yet. Ahhh, real life. How wonderfully you get in the way.

hehe i can't wait any recemendations for something to tide me over till then. I have played katawa shoujo/ grasia and of course majikoi.

Locked? This thread? I doubt it.

Indeed, I believe this thread is the biggest on-site. If they lock it, they'll probably need to wait for when the hype dies from it finally being released. And then they still need the Agave Route, right?

Also, the Agave Route is the harem one,correct?

Indeed, I believe this thread is the biggest on-site. If they lock it, they'll probably need to wait for when the hype dies from it finally being released. And then they still need the Agave Route, right?

Also, the Agave Route is the harem one,correct?

I doubt it's the biggest, and there are tons of people who'd love to see it locked. But we have fair mods, so it's all good.

And there is no harem route. Agave focuses on those thug sisters. You know, blue hair, red hair, purple hair.

I doubt it's the biggest, and there are tons of people who'd love to see it locked. But we have fair mods, so it's all good.

And there is no harem route. Agave focuses on those thug sisters. You know, blue hair, red hair, purple hair.

Oh so the one where you can get either one group of three or another.

O_O really? Like what im stil new to the btw.

Random talk threads are against the rules, and we went rampant for months, so the mods were merciful and decided to move us to Games and Chatter as a solution, but even here we're against the rules, seeing as all topics must have at least "some" kind of topic to stay on. We, however, derail into whatever the hell we want, so it's more like a chatroom than anything else.

Random talk threads are against the rules, and we went rampant for months, so the mods were merciful and decided to move us to Games and Chatter as a solution.

I see, well thats nice so the mods are good on here. Managed to solve everyones problems. Impressive

I have a bad habit of editing my posts, so you may go back and read it again for more clarification.

Also, a lot of people still hate the thread.

I see. any reason why the mods dont shut this thread down or just simply being merciful?