IS there interest for a +18 otome game?

milkteebaby

1 hour ago, tymmur said:

Somehow that totally fails to provide any insights into what goes on in the mind of a woman when she is together with a man. I prefer to have an idea of what people around me are thinking as it helps avoid conflicts initiated by misunderstandings due to ignorance. To me the greatest appeal of an otome game would be as a tool to unlock the great mysteries of the mind of the opposite gender. Yes I am aware that women are individuals, but giving in to that is the same as not even trying.

That's pretty much why I said if a VN should have a chance of appealing to both genders, it should contain both genders in the HCGs.

Some BxG H scenes from Girl perspectives

* Grisaia no Meikyuu (1 Masturbation Station scenes only)

* Swan Song (only one of the few vanilla ones)

* Fashioning Little Miss Lonesome (all of them)

* Cute Demon Crashers (all of them)

* If My Heart Had Wings/KonoSora (like half of one)

18 hours ago, milkteebaby said:

Is there a genuine interest for +18 otome games, with good art style and heavy, plotwise? 

Well, I'm interested. :yumiko: I can't say for everyone, but I personally like good stories with female protagonists, and, according two my observations on this forum, I'm definitely not the only person who likes them. On the other hand, I'm not exactly sure what kinds of stories most otome fans prefer, as there aren't that many of them here.

By the way, I should mention that my personal experience with otome games is very limited (I only played one, though there are several other ones in my infinitely large backlog), though I also read several "reincarnated into an otome game" light novels, and two of which turned out to be really good.