Secure Connection Failed

I'm unable to connect to this site without using a VPN right now. I don't know if this is an issue on my end or what, but help would be much appreciated. This is the message I receive whenever I try to access the site without a VPN.

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to forums.fuwanovel.net.

Cannot communicate securely with peer: no common encryption algorithm(s).

(Error code: ssl_error_no_cypher_overlap)

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11.12.2017 at 12:43 AM, PapaRabbi said:

I had this exact problem the other day, contact your ISP. It's something about your IP address (I wasn't totally listening to the guy who fixed it for me)

Not sure if it's actually IP-based, might have more to do with ISP's discarding website protocols as false-positives or routing issues. I began to have the same problem on my mobile LTE connection from a while ago and can't connect, either; everything works fine when I get back home and use wi-fi to connect instead. Interestingly, this started just after US discarded net neutrality; doubt it has anything to do with, but it's kind of hilarious.