Touhou Project

Moekou

• 1 month later...

I saw the Touhou Project guy, "ZUN" (Junya Ohta) at Anime weekend Atlanta.

I just managed to get in toward the back of the room but at least I managed, dog gone that thing was crowded this time.

It was kind of funny because they chose some dude to go up there with him to play the latest game (#14?) and he was supposed to be good, but...  Well he did get through it, but it took him 4 continues and he got the bad ending.  And he played it on Hard.  If I were him I would've just played it on Normal and maybe got all the way through that way.  They connected the PC he was playing on to a front projector so the whole room got to see every time he died :-)

Meanwhile Zun was sitting there making comments like "this next boss is pretty hard" or "it's okay to use a bomb here", between sips of the beer he had.

They also had a really nice setup in the downstairs game room, they had a modified HD arcade cabinet like the kind they have for recent fighting games, they hooked up a PC to it which had the Touhou Project games on it.

thanks to REtransInternational, I'll probably start tling hisoutensoku to Portuguese soon. 

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/user/6-retransinternational/

I'll also make a joke version with forum members as playable characters.

Just felt like announcing that here. Hisoutensoku is the continuation to Scarlet Weather Rhapsody, and it's known as Touhou 12.3

Differently from most of the other touhou games, it's a fighting game. Wait for it~

• 3 months later...

I would need to do some image editing to make the joke version happen in hisoutensoku, so not happening anymore, sorry.

On a side note, new touhou 3D video from MinusT. It looks absolutely amazing. 

Yuyuko's danmakus fit her very well, though i only have seen them on 12.3, i'm terrible at the standard games.

Just to be sure, have you guys watched Maikaze's A Summer Day's Dream and Fantasy Kaleidoscope OVAs?? if you havent then i recommend them.

Yuyuko's danmakus fit her very well, though i only have seen them on 12.3, i'm terrible at the standard games.

Just to be sure, have you guys watched Maikaze's A Summer Day's Dream and Fantasy Kaleidoscope OVAs?? if you havent then i recommend them.

Yep, Yuyuko is very elegant. Well, I watched them, but I don't know about the others here. They're pretty nice, though.

Yuyuko isn't all that hard. Well,  Remilia is harder than here, but Kaguya is weaker. She was one of the first bosses I beat. Hm... If you have trouble passing spellcards, you shoul play Shoot the Bullet or Double Spoiler. If you have trouble passing stages and dodgind randomly, I'd suggest Phantasmagoria of Flower View. They were needed in getting me to finish lunatics. 

Also, fighting Yukari/Ran several times is gold to not mess up streaming anymore, seeing as how I'm pretty sure those two hold the record of bosses with the most streaming attacks in Touhou.

Also, this is hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QqyFuEbY9M