Hiho

Xasther

Hiho,

I only recently got into visual novels starting with Katawa Shoujo and Saya no Uta and then followed it up with everything made by Christine Love and now ... :unsure: ... I'm hooked! :lol: After that I came across Yandere-chan, which is short, sweet and crazy. Yandere-chan then led me to the VN Yandere, which in turn led me to this forum, since I encountered a problem with the game. Turns out it wasn't worth getting it to work properly because ... well ... Maika Route. :blink: There is a fine line between crazy-entertaining and inhuman and this game just does not know when to call it quits. Anyway, I just finished the True Route for G-Senjou no Maou, which was FREAKING AMAZING, and am going to play Rewrite and/or Sharing no Kuni next, after I get all the CGs and do the Mizuha Route for G-Senjou, which I skipped since I didn't like her character. The completionist in me demands 100%, so yeah. After that, who knows, I might check out the Fate/Stay Night and Tsukihime Visual Novels, because everyone keeps saying their anime counterparts don't do them justice.

Other then that, I am a fan of the Final Fantasy (6-12 skipping 11) and Kingdom Hearts games, FF9 and BBS being my favorites of the respective franchises. My favorite game of all time (at the time of this post) is brought to us by Atlus in the form of Persona 4. I'm also big on watching animes, with my favorite animes of all time (again at the time of this post) being a tie between Madoka Magica and Code Geass. Special mention to Clannad: After Story for manly tears of manliness.

That's it from me. If you have a recommendation for a visual novel a beginner like me could/should play next, feel free to share! B)

See you all around the forum!

^ I still think taste is personal thing. You can't really have a ''wrong'' taste, like if he loved the games that no one else did... but yeah that is a discussion for another time. ^^'

Anyway, welcome to forums. Have fun and enjoy your stay.