Reassembling .PACK Files

Hi, everyone. New member here. :D

I searched high and low as many times as possible on this website, and I couldn't find anything about reassembling .PACK files for a Visual Novel. I can extract them just fine using "ExtractData_English_v1.20", so there's that. (Not sure if it breaks anything, though)

Said VN is titled 'Jiburiru Episode 2 - Vista Version'. And yes, it's a H-game.

6 hours ago, Ningen said:

Maybe you will find something here.

Tried using the VN Tool listed in that wiki. Apparently, .PACK formats are not supported. :<

Koiken Otome uses .PACK files and that got extracted, English'd, and reassembled just fine. Why can't this one? DX (Suffocates from hopelessness)

it use qlie engine, and i think there is no tools available yet for now, koiken otome use the same engine, however, the team who translate this game have their own hacker to do reverse engineering and stuff...
i found tools for qlie, packing to .pack also possible, but i cant guarantee it compatible with the game you want to translate...
here is the link

also @Zenophilious
looks like this guy made this thread in the wrong section, can you move to fan translation discussion, please?

51 minutes ago, Huang Ling Yin said:

i found tools for qlie, packing to .pack also possible, but i cant guarantee it compatible with the game you want to translate...
here is the link

I, um, can't understand how to read the code. ;_; How do I use this...?
Thanks, BTW.

On 7/31/2017 at 8:46 AM, Memory said:

Do I need to make a .bat with that?

you can, but you dont have to...

On 7/31/2017 at 8:46 AM, Memory said:

Use CMD?

yes

7 hours ago, Memory said:

I've been typing that script in various ways for the past half-hour and nothing is working. I can't understand any of this.

here is a sample for you
4bz02QG.png

• 6 years later...

I'm trying to hack a game that has the same engine and ran into this problem: "Cannot open include file: 'as-util.h': No such file or directory" when trying to compile the cpp file. this happens after i try to build it in visual studio

Edited by LyingAid