Doujin/VNs Bundle

Eri

Did a search and couldn't find a post on this. Groupees has a sale/bundle going on right now. It's PWYW with a minimum of anywhere from USD $1.50 to $4.50 depending on how many games you choose, or $0.75 during the single game special. I believe all are DRM free, with some having the optional Steam and/or Desura keys. I've used the site for over a year and had no problems, and it's cool to be able to support devs and try out new titles when you've not much money.

Full List:

Cherry Tree High Comedy Club

Ether Vapor Remaster

War of the Human Tanks

Yousei

Yatagarasu (original)

Croixleur

Cafe 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ (non-voiced version)

Bonuses (free with any purchase):

War of the Human Tanks Soundtrack

Pester

Jisei

Kansei

Cafe 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ (Android version, voiced)

Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos (not unlocked yet)

Also a mystery 7th and 8th bonus, should sale figures be met.

Dysfunctional Systems: Learning to Manage Chaos unlocked as a bonus, so I'm pretty sure this is technically the cheapest it has ever been. I heard the last bonus is either a Steam title or on Greenlight, so there's some potential there (I'd flip out if it's Analogue). This bundle has been pretty great for this brand of niche gaming.

Also, the Jisei-Kansei-Yousei series is worth checking out if you like supernatural mysteries.

Appears as though they added a ninth bonus after Satazius, but it's a toss up as to whether the bundle will have enough momentum. Either way, I hope this encourages bundle makers to look at this fanbase in the future. I'm looking at you, Humble Bundle. And Steam, for that matter. I'll be peeved if this doesn't give the bundle participants a huge boost on Greenlight.

Appears as though they added a ninth bonus after Satazius, but it's a toss up as to whether the bundle will have enough momentum. Either way, I hope this encourages bundle makers to look at this fanbase in the future. I'm looking at you, Humble Bundle. And Steam, for that matter. I'll be peeved if this doesn't give the bundle participants a huge boost on Greenlight.

True, it probably will get some traction in a positive manner. That I am definitely looking forward to.