Rewrite, Is it a good or bad game?

Shikitohno

Ok, finished Lucia route what the hell up with the bitter sweet ending, sheesh.

I mean she kill of two hundred thousands people and then possible has to spend the rest of her life inside bunkers. She has the main characters and it funny how this one has the most romance out of all of them so far. Oh, and another complaint they do not say what friend they had they died after Lucia released the poison.

Moving on to Shizuru then Akane after that so far I like this novel a lot better then I did after finishing Kotori route. From one of the earl comment from earl said this VN certainly does give you a lot to digest and this is actually stuff I really like that shows up. It has a route that I do not like, but for the most part story and plot are all good. Plus so far it as at least earned the tenth place on my top favorite VN's even though I have my complaints.

Ok, finished Lucia route what the hell up with the bitter sweet ending, sheesh.

I mean she kill of two hundred thousands people and then possible has to spend the rest of her life inside bunkers. She has the main characters and it funny how this one has the most romance out of all of them so far. Oh, and another complaint they do not say what friend they had they died after Lucia released the poison.

Moving on to Shizuru then Akane after that so far I like this novel a lot better then I did after finishing Kotori route. From one of the earl comment from earl said this VN certainly does give you a lot to digest and this is actually stuff I really like that shows up. It has a route that I do not like, but for the most part story and plot are all good. Plus so far it as at least earned the tenth place on my top favorite VN's even though I have my complaints.

Well each route is a new story. XD

Just finished Shizuru's route did not like the end much at all, and while on the subject please tell me the story for her route is continued in the fan disc and end better then this...Grrr. I love how every other route in the story has a terrible ass ending like this one, it just make me worry how the next route going to end and I have three more to go...ugh.

Just finished Shizuru's route did not like the end much at all, and while on the subject please tell me the story for her route is continued in the fan disc and end better then this...Grrr. I love how every other route in the story has a terrible ass ending like this one, it just make me worry how the next route going to end and I have three more to go...ugh.

If you complain after each route, you're going to have a bad time. XD

If you complain after each route, you're going to have a bad time. XD

I complain yes, sorry, I just something my entire family has encoded in our DNA. If all sit down to watch a movie is guaranteed that someone is going to complain about it, most of the time. But that aside I love this visual novel for the most part there are thing I would have done differently all through it but...eh I am not the writer. Plus is mostly complaints about certain parts route or routes in particular I like all the route save for Kotori and Shizuru, and that is just because of the terrible endings. Kotori and Shizuru are my favorite character out of all the one in the game just hate how there stories end.

I just finished the first route which is Kotori's I have to say I am less then pleased with the outcome. The give you all the build up and depressing stuff and then thrown in a shitting as fucking ending. I mean...damn what the hell this one of the most depressing visual novels I have every read.

He loses all his friends because they all work for the bad guy and then they do not even tell you what happened to Kotori in the end.

I like the balance of comedy and action in the first part of the store is nothing but depressing mixed with a dash of fucking sorrow. I am not lucking forward to reading the other story line but I once I start I visual novel I finish it they I may have to play child movies in the back ground in attempt to prevent myself from getting depressed while reading them. Oh, and on a further note I wrote this after stay up twenty four hours to read this. So as you an can guess the my mood while writing this is terrible and I could kill kittens and puppy's right now. I just had to express how depressing the story was to me....just ugh.

Wow I just started Kotori's route and now you'll making me fear what the end might be (didn't the spoiler)

Wow I just started Kotori's route and now you'll making me fear what the end might be (didn't the spoiler)

Sorry I was tired at the tame so wrote I bit much dude. It not as I did not like the ending but you might, it was just not a how I would end the story as a writer. I truth I was not that bad it just the build up was got worse and worse then they give the ending which did not satisfy me. So again I apologize to you for that post, I just like to complain a lot and had staid up twenty fours hours that day so it was not in a good mood. You should continue reading it this VN is great just complicated at time, it just depends on what you like in you VN's. I tend to like the VN's that have just straight up good ending instead of bitter sweet and depressing ones, so this one get on my nerves a little but I still love it.

That is obviously an unforgettable song and video. Ahaha

Yes I think when I finish the game I will replay it just to watch that video it was genius. When I first saw it I was kind of bored just reading along and the next thing.....boom, you get the picture. I was so surprising I laughed hard enough for tears leak from my eyes.

Just finished Akane's the like the other routes was bitter sweet, so I liked and disliked this route. I do not like the ending particularly well sine....

There is not telling who all died that was one of there friends or a main character. Then they get banished together and have to live of the land which was not to bad but they will never see there family or friends again that are alive.

Will be starting moon tomorrow I hope it is not as terrible I have read many mixed review about it so, I guess I will just I have to see.

Just finished Akane's the like the other routes was bitter sweet, so I liked and disliked this route. I do not like the ending particularly well sine....

There is not telling who all died that was one of there friends or a main character. Then they get banished together and have to live of the land which was not to bad but they will never see there family or friends again that are alive.

Will be starting moon tomorrow I hope it is not as terrible I have read many mixed review about it so, I guess I will just I have to see.

Wtf how fast do you read

you went from Lucia to Akane in a day and you had finished Kotori's the day before that O_O

If you dislike these route individually, I wonder if you will like the story overall... Hmmm...

Y'know being sad and bitter doesn't make it bad in the slightest, right?

And if you disliked Akanes enjoy Moon/Terra because not only do they get depressing they are heavy on philosophy and quite complicated in comparison.

Also let's be honest what is Key without a little despair thrown in?

Wtf how fast do you read

you went from Lucia to Akane in a day and you had finished Kotori's the day before that O_O

To answer your question I skip through the common route and all scene that I read before when I started a new route. Plus, I am general a fast reader I have finished the last harry potter book in less then a day so.....

Damm your a fast reader, but I think you'll enjoy the last parts of the novel. At least it was for me got my head thinking in all the routes.

Ok, thanks for the complement on reading fast it a skill I picked up after getting board a lot in school. And, you are right about one thing this books has made me stop a think on more then one occasion as I tried to wrap my head around stuff. Oh and this has nothing to with what you said I wish that they change the OP screen when you finish routes, I like the first.

Was not expecting the opening animated video at the start of moon that was surprising, and it had stuff from all of the routes. Hmm, it was kind of awesome, though it kind of made me jump because as was not expecting it with random Japanese jumping out of my speakers and all.