visual novels similar to katawa shoujo

15 minutes ago, Palas said:

Hi! Katawa Shoujo is my favourite VN and, well, there's nothing quite like it. Sure, there are a lot of VNs with similar structures, there are some with a similar focus on romance and coming of age and there are thousand upon thousands of VNs based on a school setting. So in order to give you a better recommendation, I should ask: what is it about Katawa SHoujo taht you liked so much? Was it the characters? Was it the writing? Was it how moving the stories were? Was it the general feeling of coziness? Depending on your answer, the recommendation will be different.

i think it was the charaters and how moving the stories also i loved Emi's route shes my favorite route.

1 minute ago, Palas said:

I know, right! She's my favourite too. You may find characters just as interesting and stories just as moving in Steins;Gate and YU-NO. They're very different from Katawa Shoujo, but maybe you'll find the same kind of thrill in these. If you're looking for something lighter and more similar, more character-based, maybe Princess Evangile? You may like Clannad too.

okay thanks i will check them out