Kotori's Route *KONOSORA SPOILERS*

Charmed

Kotori's route

Honestly, Kotori's route was a bore. Maybe it's just that it went on and on this visual novel that it made me skip a lot.. The ending was rushed too, she's like "oh i'm gonna go to america now for a procedure." Bam! We see her walking with the cane, nothing in between showing the hardships she went through. I like the part where they fly to 'Morning Glory', but Tobioka (however you spell it) was NEVER really shown to why he became the evil villain in this whole story. He also KEPT c--kblocking the whole entire time where it was like.. ENOUGH ALREADY!

To be honest, this whole visual novel can be a bore at times and makes me not want to do the other routes.

Sorry for the rant but I was really upset about it. I see people raving about this visual novel. But it isn't for me.

You probably should've pointed out that its about Kono Sora.

You are supposed to actually read Amane's route after Kotori's. Tobioka's story is explained there. Its same as with Asa/Yoru routes, reading only one of them gives you only part of the story.

Eh, really? The only boring sections for me were when they were getting into deep explanations about the planes. I'm not really into them so I was tempted a few times to skip it. Kotori and Amane's route were my favorite in fact.

I don't really skip anything expect for the boring long hentai scenes and scenes that I already read.

Yeah Kotori route were not all that bad expect for epilogue to be kind of rush like you said, but it doesn't mean it's not that all that bad.

That's the reason why Amane route is unlock after you finish Kotori.

• 5 weeks later...

Well, I finally finished Kotori's route (it took me one month to do it). It was quite promising at first but then my enjoyment gradually dropped, and later it transformed into annoyance. At some point I started to skip every second line. 4/10. And this is only thanks to H-scenes, cause I was looking forward to see them. Otherwise I would probably just drop it by now. I expected to see way more "pain and suffering" caused by Kotori's disability directly and not her father being a jerk, or sister that has no clue about what's going on even by being there in person, not the place where they have everything "handicap friendly", not all of this stupid drama that they create for themselves like they have nothing better to do.

Guess I'll try Ageha's route now. I hope there won't be Hibari, her parents or Tobioka-sensei... cause they are so annoying and poke their noses into something that is not their business, I wish I could tell them about my feelings using some heavy club ( – -)/☆°_。)

Basically the flowchart looks like this:

intro - they are flying - stupid forced drama happens - they are flying - stupid drama - they are flying, woot, suddenly ending

So it the third of it could be easily cut and no one would notice.

Guess I'll try Ageha's route now. I hope there won't be Hibari, her parents or Tobioka-sensei... cause they are so annoying and poke their noses into something that is not their business, I wish I could tell them about my feelings using some heavy club ( – -)/☆°_。)

Sadly, Tobioka ruined every and each route. And Ageha's drama is even more stupid than Kotori's, I don't advice to read that route at all for you, just go with Amane and then consider game finished.

Sadly, Tobioka ruined every and each route. And Ageha's drama is even more stupid than Kotori's, I don't advice to read that route at all for you, just go with Amane and then consider game finished.

Excluding the twins route though, I barely felt him there... Maybe only at

Yoru's route when the two were fighting over him but overall neh.

Well, I'll try to read all of it. It didn't met my expectations at all, but I can't say it's that awful. Pretty average I guess.

Ageha's route wasn't that bad with regard of Tobioka-sensei (maybe because I was able to skip some of it?). Also there was no Hibari or her Father (and no new stupid characters to replace them) so it was far more enjoyable for me. The biggest disappointment for me was... Kotori. I really didn't wanted to see her in a glider again. But I guess this won't change in other routes too.

Ageha's drama was stupid indeed, when I found out about her "problems", I though liker "what??? and that's all??". But this thing aside, I liked her character. But more importantly I REALLY liked Hotaru (*°∀°)=3 Too bad she doesn't have her own route... Also I liked H-scenes more than in Kotori route (Though Kotori's cosplay was better ^^)

So overall I guess I'll bump my vote to 6/10 for this VN.

But more importantly I REALLY liked Hotaru (*°∀°)=3 Too bad she doesn't have her own route... Also I liked H-scenes more than in Kotori route (Though Kotori's cosplay was better ^^)

Hotaru and senpai from dorm have routes in fandisk.

Yeah, last h-scene from Ageha is quite good.