Sekai Project launches Kickstarter for Ley Line physical box set

Decay

Anyone having first impressions of this? I was really looking forward to this one. It looks so mysterious - the art style has a certain magic to it that fits the theme of the VN. Hope it isn't just looks. It's a trilogy, so it would be great if it's a good one. Especially since I backed it. :rolleyes:

When I'm finished with Gahkthun it's either this or the upcoming Sorcery Jokers. Both are must reads for me.

9 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

When I'm finished with Gahkthun it's either this or the upcoming Sorcery Jokers. Both are must reads for me.

About that, since I'd heard that Tokeijikake did have some left hanging in regard of some plot and will be resolved in the 3rd part, I think it's not a good idea if you play Tokeijikake here because you'll probably be very impatient for the sequels. Although looking back, I think you could tried both of those two before making the decision, because both VN were happen to featured some superpower thing which might be (Sorry) not your thing here. Either way, have fun in regard of this.

PS - Now that Sekai managed to release this, I hope that Sekai could keep up with this good job in regard the release for both of 2nd and 3rd part quickly - now that apparently the engine was already worked out.

Edited by littleshogun

11 hours ago, littleshogun said:

About that, since I'd heard that Tokeijikake did have some left hanging in regard of some plot and will be resolved in the 3rd part, I think it's not a good idea if you play Tokeijikake here because you'll probably be very impatient for the sequels.

Waiting for the sequels sounds like a plan. On the other hand, if I'd be impatiently waiting for the sequels to come out, it would be already a clear sign that I liked the first one, so that's that.

11 hours ago, littleshogun said:

Although looking back, I think you could tried both of those two before making the decision, because both VN were happen to featured some superpower thing which might be (Sorry) not your thing here.

I'm actually rather fond of super powers and magic, it's more about how it's written and presented.

14 hours ago, ChaosRaven said:

I'm actually rather fond of super powers and magic, it's more about how it's written and presented.

Well, I'm apologized about my mistake then. Anyway, while I couldn't still explained fully in regard of this about super power and magic from what I guess I think it'll be in lower scale compared to Dies Irae so at least there will be no much long prose, although perhaps Tokeijikake would be more of your preference though. Of course both of the VNs did have the pro and con, so I'll leave it to you to finding out those two.

9 hours ago, wyldstrykr said:

any walkthrough??? it appears i get the disciplinary girl route..

also some of the choices is obvious because of the others POV.

As for the walkthrough, here's the one that I used below. Hope it could be helpful to you.

A Clockwork Ley-Line: The Borderline of Dusk Game Walkthrough