Kimi no Nagori bgm.pac error [SOLVED]

Redgrave

this has happened before, and we couldnt work it out why, most likely corrupt download causing the SHA1 to not match (although it was happening to too many ppl)

make sure you've turned off the torrent (stop it from seeding) before doing the patch

and turn off anti-virus too.

maybe retrans can give more help

You've passed the verification step so that should mean all the files are readable and the expected versions. bgm.pac is the first file it patches so any issues with writing will cause this error. Ensure that you have sufficient disk space to patch, and that all the files are writable; select all the files, right-click -> Properties and ensure Read Only attribute is unset. Have you watch our http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HexKjQhObWY.

I successfully patch it and been able to play the game but it got a dll/PAL.dll error or something in the end. Perhaps it might have something to do for it looking like this:

Untitled_zps1bdab9e1.png

Anyway thank you very much for the help smile.gif

Oh dear god, what happened?

I'm afraid i think there's problem a conflict with something on your system, as I am unable to replicate this no matter how many machines I try

Possibly try to update video codecs and directx. Good call on removing read-only.