AHH! New Yaoi Game in Development!!

SaevusVeritas

What d'you guys think?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Is anyone else as excited as I am? > u <;;;;

• Erhmehgerdddd. Definitely!
    • Too soon to tell~
    • Nah, not really my thing, Sae. Sorry bruh.

This poll is closed to new votes

@ZodiaX yea it does I would include it but make it something you have to buy/ pay extra for not only would that make it appeal to the male side of the situation but you double your profits, I mean look at me I've made 14,063 EUR in a couple of days, which if I did the math right is exactly 15,000 USD just throwing that's out there

@Firemonk Oh that's awesome. What's your game called? And yeah, if we do it as an expansion, they'd pay extra. But it would mean we'd have to draw twice the number of CGs, make a whole new character model...the work would definitely be worth it though since it would expand our market two- or three-fold.

@Novel21 Huh, I haven't played it, though I have heard of it. I'm currently playing Togainu no Chi [ saw the anime when I was younger, didn't even realize it was an N+C game until last week! ]. The art style of Break Chance looks interesting, and the plot sounds pretty damned good, too. T____T we're debating on rethinking our core plot with the Company and everything since it's been done so much. But seeing as how it's kind of just the glue that holds each character's story together, it's proving a bit tricky. The main 'element' in our game I guess are the Voidwalkers and the Boundary breaking down. How does the time traveling thing work in BCM, out of curiosity?

Oh, thank you. And yeah, we actually noticed that as well. We have several of your "standard" lean types [ Severin, Cypher, Quint, etc. ] but then we have Alpha, who's more muscle-bound, and Reon our adorable little trap. And of course Beast, who's..well...a beast. Hahah.

6 hours ago, ZodiaX said:

Oh, thank you. And yeah, we actually noticed that as well. We have several of your "standard" lean types [ Severin, Cypher, Quint, etc. ] but then we have Alpha, who's more muscle-bound, and Reon our adorable little trap. And of course Beast, who's..well...a beast. Hahah.

I saw trap and I am now really interested. Good luck!