Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o / A Sky full of stars

Phantom

I'm a big fan of Pulltop's If my heart had wings and I just had to know when their next visual novel, Miagete Goran, Yozora no Hoshi o.

When I saw this visual novel I was pretty much like :kosame::kosame::kosame:. It looked right up my alley and reminded me completely of their previous work, I just get the same vibe from it.

I cannot wait to play this game and I wanted to know how likely this game will be translated (or at least fan translated) in the future and maybe released on steam.

Thanks guys,

Phantom.

If you talk about Pulltop, they had Moenovel and partnership with JAST in the past. Moenovel release was Konosora (If My Heart Had Wings was mouthful, so I'd just called Konosora) and JAST release Princess Waltz. As for now, both of them was quite inactive looking from their recent activities. Therefore, I think the chance of this VN having translation was quite low for now. Oh, and I think this VN had good graphic and nice opening songs there looking from first glance, also good average score at VNDB as well. That's all for now.

I wouldn't call it unlikely to see a translation with pulltop seeming interested in selling their titles in the west, but yeah learning japanese or just leraning to riddle your way through MTs is the better and faster alternative.