Visual novel like school days ??

nff21

4 hours ago, exaccuss said:

Well there is shiny days, i never got far in it though.

There's also Cross Days, though that one hasn't been translated yet.

Really, visual novels don't typically have the type of style you're looking for. If you're willing to go out of the realm of "anime style", there's titles like Dragon's Lair and Space Ace, but I don't think that's really what you're looking for.

A quick look on VNDB pops up this tag, so that might be a good place to start.

46 minutes ago, nff21 said:

not the story but the gameplay  like instead a text they using fully animation

The School Days series is one-of-a-kind.  The combination of full animation and highly-branching scenario are unique to Overflow (AFAIK), and they don't even make games like this anymore.

You could also try Rondo Duo.  That's probably the only game made by a different developer, in English, that comes close.

For Japanese titles, there's also Sisters and Love x Evolution.  That's pretty much it.

• 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/3/2016 at 5:32 PM, Shota_Victory said:

There's also Cross Days, though that one hasn't been translated yet.

Really, visual novels don't typically have the type of style you're looking for. If you're willing to go out of the realm of "anime style", there's titles like Dragon's Lair and Space Ace, but I don't think that's really what you're looking for.

A quick look on VNDB pops up this tag, so that might be a good place to start.

Recently, I got so into visual novels that I forgot about my homework. It's good that there were a lot of free essay samples on the https://studymoose.com/literature/the-tell-tale-heart-book site for my assignment, and I managed to do everything on time. If not for the brief description on Studymoose, I would not have had time to turn in the assignment!

Dragon's Lair is really great! :ryuusui: