[ID] VN set in High School / College system - Old | Date / Time System

Mkilbride

I clearly remember there being a gay route for the MC to go on, though I never did it, just remember that being unique.  You also had stats I believe, which depending on them would lock you into a route with a girl. One gets kidnapped at one point, I recall. I think the title may have contained Heart / Love or something.

It was a pretty old VN. The old style of rendering, kind of like YU-NO.

Nope, it was True Love.

But there is a gay route. Or at least everyone I remember talking about on the old forums about this game, way back when.  Maybe people were screwing with me? I just remember it being even in the Walkthrough. Hmm.

But yeah, that was ah ell of a VN. Legendary for sure.  Thanks, kept searching vndb for it, but somehow not finding it.

1 hour ago, Mkilbride said:

Nope, it was True Love.

But there is a gay route. Or at least everyone I remember talking about on the old forums about this game, way back when.  Maybe people were screwing with me? I just remember it being even in the Walkthrough. Hmm.

But yeah, that was ah ell of a VN. Legendary for sure.  Thanks, kept searching vndb for it, but somehow not finding it.

True love was legendary indeed. It got me into VNs even if it was a hybrid.

Here's a walkthrough. http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/581171-true-love-95/faqs/11017

And I played it again only last year to bring back the memories and don't recall anything gay in it then. You can play it on the site I linked above (though I still have the binaries.)